4 rare U2 audio cassettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sudhashekhar

Babyface
Hello,

I have 4 audio cassettes that I recorded myself from radio programs back in 1985-87.

1. U2 - rare singles includes 5-7-87 concert reports and songs: Boy-Girl; A Celebration; Endless Deep; J. Swallow; Things to Make and Do; Touch; Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girl; Treasure (Whatever Happened to Pete the Chop?); Walk to the Water; Spanish Eyes.

2. U2 - rare demos and studio outtakes includes: Midnight Mass Poem; The Fool; Out of Control; Twilight; Judith; Another Time, Another Place; Alone in the Light; False Prophet; I Threw a Brick Through a Window; A Day Without Me; October; Gloria; 11 O'Clock Tick Tock; I Will Follow; Two Hearts Beat as One; Sunday Bloody Sunday

3. 5-18-87 - Bono Interviewed by Timothy White

4. 1985 Interview with Bono including some U2

I have not listened to these in years, and I cannot verify the quality of the tapes because I do not have a tape player anymore.

I am not asking any money for these; I just want to give them to anyone who would appreciate this bit of U2 history. I would need you to pay for the shipping, which would be $5 - $10 depending on where you are located.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sudha

Back
Top Bottom