2005 Vertigo + other pro-shot DVD, please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BritishMusicFan

Babyface
Hello,

I'm interested in a DVD of the 2004 footage with MTV Jammed, Saturday Night Live, etc. I'm also interested in any 2005 DVD footage from the Vertigo tour (Anaheim and San Diego, etc.) and high-quality soundboard/matrix audio shows from other tours.

I'd like to find the new version of the Tempe 1987 show (I've heard there's a better version out there than the 1-800-U2 show) that's from the soundboard/mixing desk.

I'm mainly interested in pro-shot footage and have some to trade.

Please send lists to olympian90 at aol dot com or post here with what you have.

Thanks!
Tim

sorry 2 sound a bit high handed, but don't u think that asking for a load of stuff ina first post is a bit.. u no/

Miricale Drug,

Sorry if I offended you.

I've got a great selection of U2 CDs and DVDs to offer in return, so I'm most definitely not groveling for a trade.

BritishMusicFan

British Music Fan you need to wait until you have at least 23 posts before you start asking for stuff. I hope you work on your manners...I'm full of shit by the way!

What is this new version of Tempe? 12/19 & 12/20...those are some of my holy grails of needing upgrades.

What have you heard about it?

Chrisedge said:
What is this new version of Tempe? 12/19 & 12/20...those are some of my holy grails of needing upgrades.

What have you heard about it?

Looking at his post I think he is refering to the audio from 12/19 as he refers to the 1-800-LIVE bootleg which is a shitty audio version of 12-19-87. There is a much better quality version out there now. I think someone even added Streets from the Rattle And Hum DVD to the beginning to make it more complete also.

Yes, I believe it's called "Christmas in the Desert", it has that horrible hiss from 1-800 removed :) What I'd love is a complete proshot dvd of either of those 2 shows...

Bummer, have all of those. I really wish these would surface in decent SBD quality. (dec 19, 20 1987)

Back
Top Bottom