2 Bono Inspired replica jackets for sale!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Simplyme007

The Fly
BOTH of these jackets for $475.00!!! Completely custom made. Very very nice jackets!!! Made of 100% soft sheepskin! Black jacket with red accents has real American Flag as the inner lining. This jacket is a size LARGE. The other jacket with the gold accents and suede panther and military symbols on the arms is a size Medium. I put these up on other sites as well. But only on this site do i offer BOTH of them for this price together.

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

BonoJacketforsale001.jpg

BonoJacketforsale004.jpg

BonoJacketforsale005.jpg

BonoJacketforsale006.jpg

BonoJacketforsale007.jpg

oh, i would also consider a partial trade. I would love to have a pair or 2 of the style sunglasses he wears most recently on tour. The "Emporio Armani" with the star on the sides ... im looking for a pair of the pink-ish color ones. If anybody has those sunglasses OR any other ones please contact me with pics of the ACTUAL sunglasses and maybe we can work out a trade. Of course i'll have to have some money in addition to .. im not looking for 4 pairs of sunglasses.. lol.. maybe 2 pair though.... anyways, let me know. Even if you don't want to trade and you have a pair of the pinkish Armani's please let me know. I may take them off your hands. Thanks!

Brad:wave:

Or, the gold one can be bought for $100.00 if one should wish to get that one by itself.

UPDATE:::: the "Slane Castle" style jacket is SOLD.. I still have the Panther jacket with the gold accent's and red star should anybody be interested. Its a Med/Large size... (kinda in between). Im 6'1 and 207 lbs average/athletic build and i can wear the jacket. Its a motorcycle jacket length. Looks great! Gets plenty of attention and most of all its not a jacket that EVERYBODY and their grandma has so... you'll def. make a statement while at the same time looking very cool doing so. :sexywink: This jacket is $100.00 Thank you:up:

Anybody be interested in trading a pair of Bono sunglasses for this Bono jacket i have?? ( the jacket with the gold on it.. not the red) ... Id like to have a pair of the ones he wore during the Elevation Tour...Those blue ones... or.. id like to have a pair of the Orange ones of the same style... also.. im looking for a pair of the Emporio Armani sunglasses with the star on the sides... in that pinkish color lense.. im up for other types of Sunglasses as well though so.. just send me a pic or 2 ... thanks..:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom