1989-12-30 Dublin "At The Eleventh Hour"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasonengel

The Fly
Hi folks.

By now many of you know about U2unes.com and how I share one or two bootlegs a week in Apple Lossless through my site, so I won't go into a lengthy repetitive spiel here about it now.

This week, I'm sharing a copy of the December 30th, 1989, concert performed in Dublin's Point Depot. It is from a silver CD that was made from a soundboard recording. It's very good. So if you want it, just go to www.u2unes.com and look for the link to the bootleg in the U2unes Torrent Downloads box at the top of the left-hand side.

My post about Dublin is here:
http://www.u2unes.com/u2unes.nsf/d6plinks/JENL-6MKVN8

Also, if you read the article at U2unes from the day before, you'll find a very funny link to a thief on ebay who is evilly selling U2 bootlegs. The idiot had the nads to steal my bandwidth by using graphics hosted on my server in his auction. Check out the auction while you still have a chance to see how I got back at him for that vile act.

Jason that is absolutely brilliant (both the boot and the ebay thing). This one was my first-ever U2 bootleg and IMO has several "best versions" on it (WoWY, AIWIY, She's a Mystery to Me, and more...). Great share!

Oh and for the non-Apple/iTunes folks, dbPowerAMP's converter is really easy to use if you need to convert the ALAC files.

BTW Jason, the Philly torrent I guess got banned, though a bunch of people already got it. It was indeed the Ace Recordings version. I was going to post a freq of what the original lossless file looked like, but it got banned before I could.

Back
Top Bottom