Your Favorite U2 song - There can only be one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Streets is the correct answer.

Anyone who says otherwise is only trying to show what a special snowflake they are.

Accept what you already know and move on.

Hate to be the one who breaks this to you, but Streets isn't even top twenty. I'm sure in the fullness of time you can reconcile yourself to this new knowledge.

Always has been and always will be Acrobat. Fuckin' perfect guitarwork there, different time signature as well, epic drums and a solid bassline. People can say it's overrated here all they like, doesn't change the awesomeness of the song and the instant shivers and goosebumps I get as soon as I hear the opening drums.

:up::up::up:

Hate to be the one who breaks this to you, but Streets isn't even top twenty. I'm sure in the fullness of time you can reconcile yourself to this new knowledge.

LOL.

I think Streets is probably top ten when it comes to hearing it live, but that also has a lot to due with the energy of the crowd and the overall atmosphere.

As for the album version...to me it's always been a mood-setter, and not necessarily the song that gets me off. The deep cuts always get my juices flowing.

LOL.

I think Streets is probably top ten when it comes to hearing it live, but that also has a lot to due with the energy of the crowd and the overall atmosphere.

As for the album version...to me it's always been a mood-setter, and not necessarily the song that gets me off. The deep cuts always get my juices flowing.

Agreed, thanks for sharing your juices with us. :lol:

That Radio.com list is crazy. Wish there were some more lists out there. Maybe we can get brave and do our own 141 song lists in a thread

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That Radio.com list is crazy. Wish there were some more lists out there. Maybe we can get brave and do our own 141 song lists in a thread

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I would love that! Don't be surprised if Bad Exit reads this post and decides to make one up. He is really good for things like that. :wave:

I would love that! Don't be surprised if Bad Exit reads this post and decides to make one up. He is really good for things like that. :wave:

I made something like that since a month ago or so... but I realized that those overcomplicated threads end up coming off as pretencious or something like that :reject: so I abandoned those things.

Instead, I'll just post this thing I made yesterday while listening to Every Breaking Wave.
(It was supposed to be a gif, but I'm lazy)

yGyOd15.png

NHY0c4Z.png

I made something like that since a month ago or so... but I realized that those overcomplicated threads end up coming off as pretencious or something like that :reject: so I abandoned those things.

Instead, I'll just post this thing I made yesterday while listening to Every Breaking Wave.

yGyOd15.png

NHY0c4Z.png

:lol::heart:
I thought about this when I was listening to Song for Someone

I'm bored at work so I have my Excell Spreadsheet Out compiling my list. The ground rules I'm setting for myself are all Studio tracks -single releases. No Covers. Passengers and B-Sides that distinguish themselves beyond a work in progress. IE Miss Sarajevo, Salome, Luminous Times.

yGyOd15.png

NHY0c4Z.png

Hey Bad Exit, don't let peer pressure from sarcastic older members get you down, I personally love the work you put into you're threads. The B-sides album series you put together was a "legendary" thread and I personally used it to make some burned CD's for my car. Don't worry about it and do what you feel is right.

yGyOd15.png

NHY0c4Z.png

Hey Bad Exit, don't let peer pressure from sarcastic older members get you down, I personally love the work you put into you're threads. The B-sides album series you put together was a "legendary" thread and I personally used it to make some burned CD's for my car. Don't worry about it and do what you feel is right.

I agree with this, Bad Exit. I generally don't pay much attention to alternate tracklist threads, but what you came up with was very inventive, and I enjoyed seeing your take. Please don't hesitate to post more. :up:

Back
Top Bottom