wut b u2s most experimenal album???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cum again?? i nose ya jus din't calls me an idiots, not shor why da angst against dis mofo unles ya'll just hav problems with sumwun fo bein diferent, sound like dat wut b disjenk all reely bout, i cum here as i am as a felow fan look'n ta talk bout u2 and rappin w/ uthers, not shor why da hate unles ya issues w/ me be runnin deeper then ya sayin???

Ah, so you do understand English. Good.

We have people of every class, creed, and color on this board.

You're no different than anyone else here. You're just talking like a complete idiot.

Who gives a shit? It's just stupid on every level and has no place here.

so by use b say'n dat my thots haves no place up in dis jenk i spose ya use woodn't wunt ta eats at da sames restront or shakes my hand on da streat, u think dat if u prick dis mofo i aint bleed'n too??? i be thinkin dis tipes of mentaliy in 2011 wood b extinkt, gess i b rong n sum mofos still think dat this shizzie, daaamn sun i be pray'n fo yo ignornt ways???

I'm pretty sure there's a rule about this type of poster, whether it be an alter or a newbie.

Guess we'll see.

nose u just din't!! so plees elabrate on wut use b meanin by "dis type" poster, sounds ta me like sumwun b think'n dat i mays b beneth him cuz fizical diffrenses, daaamn, sum reel ignoranse ups in dis jenk, spose i needs to be hang'n outs on da rap forms cuz i aints b brite nuff ta comprehenshun da same u2 dat use be no'n. dat wuts ya think, sun??? wut yeers we b livins in again??? sumwun needs ta educat dis hatin fool on sum maners,

Oh please do feel free to use the report button!

361642.jpg

Oh please do feel free to use the report button!

361642.jpg

i gess "troll" be yo ways a say'n i dont wunt sumwun of fizical difrenses pos'n on da same websits dat use may be, hopes peeps wis sum uthorty b see'n yo ignornt shizzie and kicks yo but rite up on out ta dis jenk,,

nose u just din't!! so plees elabrate on wut use b meanin by "dis type" poster, sounds ta me like sumwun b think'n dat i mays b beneth him cuz fizical diffrenses, daaamn, sum reel ignoranse ups in dis jenk, spose i needs to be hang'n outs on da rap forms cuz i aints b brite nuff ta comprehenshun da same u2 dat use be no'n. dat wuts ya think, sun??? wut yeers we b livins in again??? sumwun needs ta educat dis hatin fool on sum maners,

Aaaaand the act trolling is already old.

Sumwun needs ta quit tha act.

Last edited:
Just stop it and say who you are. I don't think there's anyone who would actually type like that without doing it on purpose.

Actually there really are people who talk like that. Read some comments on rap videos on youtube. I don't understand why someone would go through the trouble of it though... it looks harder than using proper english.

And I want an alter eggo.

that's enough, gvox. if you don't want to get in trouble for his "stupid sorry fucking ass" then you need to stop posting in here. i don't need to remind you personal attacks and insults are against the rules. if you don't like what he's saying then use the ignore function.

Khan: I heard you and governed myself accordingly, but why is this thead still open/his posts in other theads allowed to stand? It has nowhere to go but south. The very essence of this persons existence here is trolling, and now that he keeps hinting that he's of some other race it has led to him further perpetuating this ridiculous stereotyping on into borderline race baiting.

People usually react fairly negatively to this type of stuff. I'm guessing that's why its not been traditionally allowed on the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom