wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's so cool. sounds pretty good, too. It's cool to see younger musicians showing love for u2.

This guy has some nice songs other than the cover. never heard of him before. Thanks gvox!

Great version...

Groans, now I need to hear someone else doing it ;)?! (only in my dreams)

I like stripped down acoustic covers of songs. This is a great example of that, another is M. Wards awesome acoustic cover of Bowie's "Let's Dance"

that's so cool. sounds pretty good, too. It's cool to see younger musicians showing love for u2.

i rank this cover right alongside the cover of SBS by paramore.

:no: I didn't even know that that cover existed :no: I had to hear it for myself... how did they make that song sound like elevator music?!?!

let me rephrase:

It's cool to see younger musicians showing love for u2... unless those young people are paramore... or bands that are equally shitty.

Awww, he sounds so sad. Cheer up, lil buddy! Your name is Waz - that's fucking awesome. I bet people yell out "Wazzzzzz zup" everytime they see you, that's some happy shit, bro. Don't be so down.

Sounds like something he worked out in his bedroom after a tough day of bullying and algebra homework.

i'm trying to be open minded

trying reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaalllly hard

still trying

nup . . . given up :shrug: thought I Will Follow cover was ordinary at best (so sad, methinks he needs a little cuddle :wink:) he has a gorgeous voice though . . . and the GLAY thing . . . . hysterically bad :lol:

sorry :wink:

I find it odd when someone completely changes the chord progressions of songs they cover.

Back
Top Bottom