Worst U2 Song Starting With 'E'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VOTE FOR ELVIS ATE AMERICA OR DIE EEEEEEE

• Total voters

Axver

Vocal parasite
Why worst rather than best? Because E was the lowest mark you could get at my high school.

That's it, these polls are awful. I'm going to @U2.

PS. I voted for "Everybody Loves A Winner" because I at least remember what "Elvis Ate America" sounds like. :reject:

I voted for Elvis Ate America before I realized Everybody Loves a Winner exists. I think that might be the worst thing U2 have recorded, actually.

Electrical Storm is one of the very few 2000s U2 songs that's actually worth listening to.

wtf is that duck-quacking sound at the end? It totally wrecks the song. Maybe I'm the only one who hears it, but it annoys the sh** out of me.

The Donald Duck part really hurts the song, yeah.

And I find Electrical Storm to be grossly overrated as well.

Electrical Storm is by so far the worst song here.

Wouldn't even be good if you took some E

:love:

Band trying way to hard to be Oasis on that one, and suffers from Bono's usual cramming-too-many-syllables-into-a-line problem.

Not sure what the hell they were doing with that "baby don't cry" section, either.

One of the mixes had more energy than the other but I never listen to either. Can't remember if William Orbit made it better or worse.

Yeah now there's a song I expected to get more hate. If U2 never play it again live it will still be too many performances. Shame it's such a crowd pleaser that it'll always stick around somehow.

Back
Top Bottom