With or without you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earthfox12

Babyface
I just love that song much, U2 you are great :hyper:! Irony, everytime I play my computer game I always have that as my music iregardless of what is the audio of my game. I love :heart: that music much. Thanks U2!:wave:

I just love that song much, U2 you are great :hyper:! Irony, everytime I play my computer game I always have that as my music iregardless of what is the audio of my game. I love :heart: that music much. Thanks U2!:wave:

On behalf of Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr., Paul McGuinness, the women and men of Principle Management (mostly women), I speak for the entire U2 organisation when I say: :heart:YOU'RE WELCOME:heart:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you that With or Without You (WOWY) along with other hits such as "Where The Streets Have No Name", "One Tree Hill" and the soulful perennial favorite "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" are available in remastered versions on various reissued editions of U2's classic "The Joshua Tree", from Amazon.com or your favorite retailer.

great song.. I agree with you!

ps "iregardless" is not a word :reject:
Excellent point.

And while we're at it, "reticent" does not mean "reluctant".

Ships at sea "founder"; they don't "flounder".

"Parallel" has one 'r' and three 'l's, with the double 'l' being in the middle.

"affect" and "effect" are distinguishable.

Thank you very much.

Seeing as Larry is the only one who passed Irish(as Bono flunked and the other two didn't have to take it), I don't think that will be anytime soon. :wink:

This is a weird thread
Yes. And here are some weird threads:
fash7.jpg

corianderstem said:
Nothing says "welcome" to a new poster by picking apart their grammar and spelling.

Seriously.

Can we try to be a bit more welcoming to new members? Thanks.

It's an initiation ritual. You know -- like you have to go through hazing to join a fraternity. Welcome to the club!

Back
Top Bottom