Window In the Skies video release?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
just remember that WITS music video is not included on the u218 dvd. was it officially released on anything?

If not, then it must join a small list of u2 videos never officially released.....Gloria, A Celebration.....hmmm.....was COBL a dvd single as well? ABOY?

No, the video for WITS was never officialy (and commercially) released on any format. Which is a shame as it's an amazing video! :up:

(BTW, COBL and ABOY did have a DVD single release, though OOTS didn't)

The video wasn't quite ready in time to be that on the DVD, which was quite bad really as it was the single released to promote U218.

The original video was very good, one of their best in recent memory, but the 2nd video was a bit naff, could have been a lot better.

What about the Night and Day video - don't think that was ever released was it?

Yes, it was. It's on the Red, Hot + Blue video (VHS). I don't think that was ever released on DVD though.

It was actually released on DVD in 2006. And with the same deal that all profits go to benefit AIDS research and relief. I bought it the day it was released. :)

What about the Night and Day video - don't think that was ever released was it?

What a great video, easily in my top 5 for U2. Such a simple idea. but summed up what they wanted to say perfectly, can't have cost too much either! Good old Wim.

Back
Top Bottom