Who is U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha
i have to love it, but im shocked how many peeps do not know who they are
still one thing i dont uderstand, did the new album downloaded automaticly?(sory not apple fan)
any way, they sure know now who they are :D

still one thing i dont uderstand, did the new album downloaded automaticly?(sory not apple fan)

depends on your iTunes settings, if you have iTunes in the Cloud turned on and automatic downloads then it might, however i spent half a day trying to get it to show up on my phone lol...

this website is a perfect example of why U2 released the album the way they did. now for better or worse everyone knows who U2 is. they took being the world's biggest band to a whole notha level.

also, you'll notice a couple of converts if you read through all the comments. but srsly hilarious website

I don't know how that iTunes thing works, but I asked my colleague today, who, I know, uses an iPhone ans has iTunes, what she thinks about the new U2 album. She said she hasn't even noticed that something was added to her library. When I told her about the album she was like: What? They released an album today? I said: No, actually a week ago. And she was like: Great! I'll go and look for it. She promised me to give it at least one listen before deleting it :wink:

So, there are still people out there who haven't quite got the news.

No idea. But since I don't know I will presume they're utter garbage (is that the cool thing to think about them, plz say it is!), and I will therefore proceed by going onto social media to make sure everybody knows about this and my very important issues.

do people always tweet questions that could easily be answered with a quick google search?? is twitter the new yahoo answers??

Im guessing most of those people tweeting aren't google savvy or whatever

this is one of the better posts

in order to google it, you may actually have to be capable of typing out the question in a way google may recognize it to even be a question. "hoo dafuq iz u2!" doesn't give you any answers.

No idea. But since I don't know I will presume they're utter garbage (is that the cool thing to think about them, plz say it is!), and I will therefore proceed by going onto social media to make sure everybody knows about this and my very important issues.

This is what blows me away. All these freaking idiots who have genuinely never even heard of U2 bitching about getting their album. Hey how about those losers listen to it first and then decide. I've actually read quite a few tweets from people claiming to have never heard of them before but are glad they got the album because they like it. Those people are overshadowed though by the haters and the ones who are just plain ignorant to U2. It's easier to hate something they don't know than actually take a few minutes to check out something new they've never heard before. And news outlets will obviously gravitate toward the hate because that's a "better" story.

I can't stand people who claim to be music fans and yet they refuse to give something new a chance.

I don't know how that iTunes thing works, but I asked my colleague today, who, I know, uses an iPhone ans has iTunes, what she thinks about the new U2 album. She said she hasn't even noticed that something was added to her library.

So, there are still people out there who haven't quite got the news.

I had a similar experience at wok the other night. I was asking a co worker if he had listened to the new album and he didn't even know he had it. I had to explain to him where it is and I don't even have a smart phone or itunes haha.

This is what's so hilarious about the losers bitching about getting the free album and saying it was forced on them. There's likely millions upon millions of people who don't even know they have it yet. Oh yeah it's really being forced down people's throats :lol:

I'm pretty sure he was pointing out that message boards serve the same function, but such semantics seem to get horribly lost in this place amidst shitty people expressing their shitty opinions...just like twitter!

the best rock'n'roll band on the planet and have been there for the last 30+ years...but enought about them,,,who are you ?

So just like this forum, then.

:lol:

I was thinking earlier though, it would make sense that a lot of 18 year olds probably haven't heard of them because they haven't released anything for years. NLOTH didn't do as well as their previous albums, and if their parents don't listen to them then they may have never featured in their radar.

I do like some of the comments. "Who are these U2 or U3 guys?", and "I've never heard of them, but I am diggin this U2 album" :D

A band that should play Red Rocks again and record it for all of us to watch - SOI would be a great album to play there!

Back
Top Bottom