Which U2 karaoke song do you own at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never actually done karaoke... and I'm about the worst singer there is!

However, if I were to tackle a U2 song, it would be MLK.

Again, being an awful singer, my best attempts at anything even remotely okay would be:

MLK
Mysterious Ways
Numb
Bad
I Will Follow

In fact, I probably wouldn't even be willing to attempt anything else because I know the end result :lol:

Dont move
Don't talk
Out of time
Don't think
Don't worry
Everything's just fine
Just fine
Don't grab
Don't clutch
Don't hope for too much
Don't breathe
Don't achieve
Don't grieve without leave

:wink:

:lol: Best song to karaoke ever!

Now I'm kind of wishing I went places that did karaoke...I'd try to own at anything from Boy, at least :wink:

I'm a singer myself, and I LOVE singing 'Beautiful day'. It works for both the audience I play to and me. The song is well known, and I get the chance to belt out some really big notes. I love how Bono has sang 'touch me' on the last couple of tours. Its amazing. You get that hiccup in your throat to make the vocals easier, and then the vocals just feel like they're gliding across the sky. Its an amazing feeling.

U2 songs are very challenging. I envy Bono's voice! He has this range these days that is just incredible. I love playing 'New years day', but its such a frickin challenge on the 'say its true' part. I have played it 4 times in front of an audience. The first time I played it, I had practiced the song all week, and thought I'd got a lot of it done well in rehearsal. Come the first time I played it, as soon as I reached the high note, my voice cracked the highest it ever has and just fell apart. A girl watching laughed at me, so embarrassing! :laugh:

Haha like all of us aye :laugh:

I'm a bit pleased with myself now. I practiced the song ready for a local fundraiser show and decided to drop it from its original key of A sharp minor to G minor. Works an absolute charm! I can get the whole thing a lot easier! :D

Back
Top Bottom