WHICH ONE is worst POP or NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, I think you just answered your own question. the only way to express your opinion and have people to read it is to post in a lovethreat instead of a hatethreat. :wink:

Which makes me think why they want to post that opinion anyway? Because the hatethread has plenty of posts in it, so people do read it. Or do people only spout their own opinion and then leave? :hmm:

this album has no song to be remembered along the future years...the only half good song is moment of surrender, and guess what.... is too long for radio play. I really feel sad of this new album

Happy twelfth birthday

I finally got the album today (I'm in Taiwan), so I haven't heard it yet. Will listen to it all tonight. The strange thing with buying it here in Formosa is that you get a large U2 poster along with the album, and the Taiwan-only (or perhaps the same in Hong Kong) insert has a booklet with all the song lyrics in traditional Chinese. Since I can't read Chinese, I can't interpret it, but I'm betting those translations are pretty bad...

Even after I hear it, it's clearly too soon to be deciding it's crap. I hated ATYCLB for about four months, and then one day I finally "got" it. So, give yourself some time, dude...

:wink:Ofcourse they are, but are they that special they need their own thread? Are they affraid we won't see their opinion otherwise?

:hmm: Which could be true though, since I tend to avoid the threads about things I don't agree with. Saves a lot of discussion.

Well, hating on NLOTH and registering and making threads just to tell us this stuff is

wait for it...

SERIOUS BUSINESS

It's like asking which flavor of ice cream is worse, chocolate or vanilla. No matter which one you choose, ice cream is still really good :shrug:

:heart:

And now...a little friendly advice for TIJERINO.

Hello.

You currently have 16 posts, and I did a search to see exactly how you used those 16 posts. Those posts all lie in three threads, two of which were started by you.

You an introduction thread in the Babyface Cafe. That's good. :up: At the end of your post, you said:

I really dont like NLOTH, SORRY:reject:

That's fine. You don't need to like every single album.

You also started this thread that I am replying to..."WHICH ONE is worst POP or NLOTH". Now, you are slagging off on two U2 albums...NLOTH and Pop.

The other thread you contributed to? "The 'I don't seem to like the new album' thread".

You don't have to like every U2 album. There is nothing wrong with disliking U2 albums. However, people come to Inteference because they are fans. They like U2. Surely you like U2 as well. My advice to you is to try to focus on what you like about U2 and pepper some of that positivity in so that you don't just come off as being a negative person who is going to use this forum to bash U2. I'm not saying you aren't allowed to say anything negative, but having a new person come here and having all of this bad stuff to say about U2 is a bit of a downer, and people will not respond well to it.

Being better than Pop isn't much of an accomplishment for a U2 album.

That's right, I said it!

someone has the right to not like the new album. but i just don;t know what you want them to do. i personaly don't them to repeat albums. make the same album again. its clear thats not how this works. To the haters, what sound are LOOKING for? u want sameness ac/dc can give it to you. and for that band that works. i don;t want joshua tree part 2. i don;t want exact replicas of previous albums for them. and i also look at the bigger picture . other rock bands and what they have done. most 80's bands that didn't survive into the 90's wish they had a "flop" like pop. wasn't u2 supposed to not make it into the 90's? isn't that how this works in music? the closest to me not liking the album is that i can say its proly gonna be the least fav of the 00's albums. but thats pretty far from dislike. i am very objective toward my fav bands. i love david bowie, i love 2 songs off his last album, but the rest of the album i didn't like at all. and that was hard to admit but it was true. but i'm curious to what the people who dislike NLOTH want? and don;t say you think these newer album are playing it safe. cause with or without you is the safest song they ever have done and i;m not even gonna respond to debates on it. they have never quite ruled radio as much before or after that song.

Pop worst ever? What nonsense. And I can think of plenty worse than the excellent NLOTH- October, ATYCLB, HTDAAB (obviously), Boy, Rattle and Hum, War (just about), Zooropa (again just about). This is being conservative about things, too.

why so much dam hate for NLOTH! It's only been out for days and people are bashing it. Come back in 2 years and feel free to bash but until then why not let the music sink in and see if it ages okay rather then bashing the heck out of it right now? It makes no sense!

why so much dam hate for NLOTH! It's only been out for days and people are bashing it. Come back in 2 years and feel free to bash but until then why not let the music sink in and see if it ages okay rather then bashing the heck out of it right now? It makes no sense!

It was expected sooner or later, it was inevitable. But I agree with your point. :up:

Zooropa is their worst album, by miles...Pop or NLOTH? Not even close.

Back
Top Bottom