Which 3 songs are you hoping to hear this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Acrobat - since Edge said they're actually considering playing it (!!?!?!). I do think this might be U2's last big tour, and they have to know how much it would mean to the fans if they brought this out.

2. Exit - simply one of the best U2 songs, live or otherwise. Seriously, this is post-rock before there was post-rock. If it were 17 minutes longer it'd be a Godspeed You! Black Emperor song.

3. Discotheque - the song that got me into U2. I'd also be thrilled with Mofo or Please (full band NOT acoustic). The only song from Pop I've ever seen is Gone all the way back on Elevation and it's my favourite album of all time. Is one song from this album too much to ask?

When did Edge say they're considering Acrobat,was it recently?

- Discotheque
- Hawkmoon
- God Part 2

SOI

- The Troubles
- Sleep Like A Baby Tonight
- Iris

A Sort of Homecoming
One Tree Hill
Staring at the Sun

I'd also love to hear Indian Summer Sky, Exit, In God's Country and Red Hill Town, but let's be realistic.

I also hope NLOTH isn't completely abandoned, because NLOTH and MOS need to be heard again...though I'd guess only one will survive (if that).

2. Exit - simply one of the best U2 songs, live or otherwise. Seriously, this is post-rock before there was post-rock. If it were 17 minutes longer it'd be a Godspeed You! Black Emperor song.

It WAS 17 minutes, plus 13 extra minutes! Imagine hearing the full 30 minute version that this was arranged from...and yeah, if U2 could play one song on this tour that I'd want to hear this would be it.

Exit
Please
Another Time, Another Place

Awesome ones here!

1. Wild Horses
2. Surrender
3. Lady w Spinning Head

From SOI:
EBW, S4S, The Troubles

Sent from my GT-I9500 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom