What's your Favorite Track 8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite track 8?

• Red Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver and Gold (Live)

• Ito Okashi

• "Even Better Than the Real Thing" (The Perfecto Mix)

• "All Because of You" (alternative version)

• "Staring at the Sun" (Monster Truck remix)

• One w/ Mary J. Blige

• "Vertigo" Subiaco Oval, Perth, 18 December 2010

• Total voters

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
It's a simple question: What's your favorite song in the #8 spot on U2's albums?

(Before you ask, I included a few of the U2.com releases, because I selected 20 spots in this poll and was too lazy to fix it :p)

Well of course I picked a live One Tree Hill.

Of the studio stuff, Indian Summer Sky.

A Day Without Me, Indian Summer Sky, Mysterious Ways, Crumbs, and Fez are all good tracks, but yes this would make quite an underwhelming collection.

I ignored the stuff not on the 12 albums + Passengers. Too much dilution of the poll to include the rest of that stuff, IMO. Otherwise I'd pick One Tree Hill with ease.

I chose The First Time, barely.

The first time for me as well. It's probably my third or fourth favorite track of theirs.

unfire-8track.jpg

Sent from my fingertips.

:(. I've been looking for one of those for years. It's the only format I don't own TUF on.

Is track 8 where U2 sticks their worst song on the album? There's not one that is really one of my favorites.

Songs of Innocence is possibly the first U2 album where the best song on the album is the eighth track.

I'm not wild on the new album as a whole, but if this poll could be edited to include Cedarwood Road, it would be a serious candidate for my vote here.

Songs of Innocence is possibly the first U2 album where the best song on the album is the eighth track.

I'm not wild on the new album as a whole, but if this poll could be edited to include Cedarwood Road, it would be a serious candidate for my vote here.

One of favorite tracks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Mysterious Ways. Nothing except The First Time even comes close.
.....and I've seen votes for One Tree Hill. But it's a track 9, not 8. Because if it was a track 8, it would definetly have my vote.

.....and I've seen votes for One Tree Hill. But it's a track 9, not 8. Because if it was a track 8, it would definetly have my vote.

Did you miss that this is a live version, and it is indeed a track eight on the live album it's from?

I wanted to go with A Day Without Me, and I knew MW would get all the votes it needs to win but ultimately I have to go with The First Time. That track means a lot to me.

Back
Top Bottom