Whats the special announcement tomorrow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Hi, I'm Adam Clayton and I'm here with some tips to cooking the perfect turkey. Edge will be handling the cranberry sauce and stuffing. Larry will cover desserts and green beans. And Bono's got yams."

:lol: I actually love the idea of a U2 cooking show. McG will be the one tasting their culinary efforts, and when they tour Edge will trade the beanie for a chef's hat.

^ Bono mentioned it a few times to various fans during 360. Can't help feeling that he was flirting with us though and just thinking out loud.

This better be good, it has sparked my interest enough to come back here for the first time in ages and to even consider logging on to u2.crap tomorrow morning... That fleeting ohgodmabeyitsnewmaterial feeling. Im sure my hopes will be crushed along with my breakfast cornflakes.

chrissybaby said:
^ Bono mentioned it a few times to various fans during 360. Can't help feeling that he was flirting with us though and just thinking out loud.

He best not have been, I really was hoping to have my private toilet gig just before leaving for work in the morning!!

ha i'm going to completely miss it anyway as i'm actually going out tonight LOL

am very much looking forward to seeing the aftermath in here later though :D

oh yeah i forgot - i'm not a current U2 dot com subscriber anyway!

well, i'm glad i'm going out! :D

I just cant see how this would be an announcement, i mean wouldnt they say "special announcement" for fan club members? and not "something rare"?

The email does say be the first in the world to hear...

Does kind of indicate the rest of the world will hear it soon after...

I'm no subscriber but it's just as easy to follow it on hear. And a lot more funny.

Thanksgiving_timetable.jpg

I'm starting to wish that I was a subscriber. After 360, I decided that I'd rather give money to Interference than to U2.com. But I'm tempted to re-subscribe today. Also, I might need it for presales in the next year and a half or so, and it would be nice to be in the first presale group again.

Of course, if I re-subscribe, they'll play the Pride remix, and if I don't, it will be a live concert playing the entire new album and then the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist.

I'm curious if they realise what kind of hype that they're actually spreading.
Naming it "Thanksgiving Special Audio Broadcast" and all that.

I'm prepared for massive disappointment, but even U2.com can't be that out of touch with its community, right?

I'll be happy so long as it's U2, and not Tiesto.

Of course, if I re-subscribe, they'll play the Pride remix, and if I don't, it will be a live concert playing the entire new album and then the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist.

In other words, please don't subscribe for the sake of the rest of us :sexywink:

:uhoh:

Let's discuss how great the music we will never hear is.

I for one think it's their best album since NLOTH.

seriously, i refuse to get remotely excited by this news, you know what they're like pffffft :zen:

Back
Top Bottom