Whats happening with Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the setlist partys on Vertigo tour and 360 tour the forum had alot of visitors and there where alot of pages in each thread.
These days there isnt much activity now when the band performs. 5-7 pages on a thread.

And when they have done small apperances outside the tour there is no threads about those.
Like yesterday, when Edge and Bono was on tv performing TSOHOSOS, there is no thread at all. This is a song that most of the fans love to hear live, 10 years ago this forum would have been crazy about this.

Have U2 fans lost alot of the intresst or have interference lost a lot of members?

I haven't really been posting here lately, which I think is at least partially responsible for the drop in readership. I meant to stop by and write a review of the London show, but got distracted trying to figure out what all the fuss with Adele is.

Never fear. If Songs of Experience (is that still what they're going to call it?), I'll be back.

The first few setlist parties were jam packed.

As the tour progressed and it became more and more obvious that the set was going to be the same night in and night out with only minor rotations in set spots, people stopped showing up.

What's the point of coming to a setlist party where nothing changes?

It was hard at times to drop in during the European leg when shows took place mid week at 12pm California time.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

EBTTRT? thread is pretty empty these days but probably that's because Edge never appears in any guitar-repeated publication.

Back
Top Bottom