What songs do you predict will be on the NEXT tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right. "U2 are soon going to be a semi-retired band with 1 album in 10 years" is exactly what I said. "U2 release albums once every ten years" is most definitely NOT what I said.

To avoid causing further rupture in the lives of everyone here, let me now re-summarize my point: U2 don't release music frequently enough.

Right. "U2 are soon going to be a semi-retired band with 1 album in 10 years" is exactly what I said. "U2 release albums once every ten years" is most definitely NOT what I said.

To avoid causing further rupture in the lives of everyone here, let me now re-summarize my point: U2 don't release music frequently enough.

Actually they release something about every year.

2000 - Hasta La Vista Baby (Fan Club CD), All That You Can't Leave Behind (LP)
2001 - Elevation (Live, Boston) DVD
2002 - Best Of 1990-2000 + B-Sides (LP) + DVD
2003 - Slane Castle (DVD)
2004 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (LP)
2005 - Communication (Fan Club CD), Vertigo (Live, Chicago) DVD
2006 - U218 (LP) + DVD, ZOO TV Sydney (Fan Club CD), ZOO TV Sydney DVD
2007 - Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary, POPMart Mexico City DVD, Slane Castle (Fan Club CD)
2008 - Boy, October, War, UABRS - Remasters, Red Rocks DVD
2009 - NLOTH (LP), The Unforgettable Fire 25th Anniversary, Medium Rare & Remasterd (Fan Club CD)
2010 - 360 Pasadena DVD, Artificial Horizon (Fan Club CD + LP), Wide Awake In Europe (EP)
2011 - Duals (Fan Club CD) , Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary, From The Sky Down (DVD)
2012 - U22 (Fan Club) ,From The Ground Up (Fan Club CD)

A lot to collect if you are a fan of their music; studio albums, live DVD's, remasters, fan club releases, compilations.

Seems that they do try to provide quality releases to their fans and perform tracks live from studio albums as well as their classics on every tour.

I was expecting a 25th Anniversary release of Rattle and Hum this year maybe at XMAS, and if the band are expecting to tour in 2014, I would think some R&H tracks would make it in the sets as regulars much like songs from TUF & AB did on 360 tour.

Y'know, if new album news were to suddenly evaporate, and a Best Of 2000-2010 were announced for the end of the year, the meltdown here would be EPIC. I can't even imagine how that would go down :ohmy:

I would actually love that in the ultimate troll move. It would feature two new* songs -- North Star and Mercy and this place would just disintegrate.

troll hard u2

Back
Top Bottom