What is Larry saying during Streets @ the Rose Bowl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does anyone know where exactly was this fan on the stage? Why in the beginning Larry is pointing (with his eyes) towards the front of the stage, but then at the end he's staring to the right? It looks like he's pointing directly at the camera.

Also can anyone make out what he's saying at :23 and at the end when he's yelling at the security guard?

Does anyone know where exactly was this fan on the stage? Why in the beginning Larry is pointing (with his eyes) towards the front of the stage, but then at the end he's staring to the right? It looks like he's pointing directly at the camera.

Also can anyone make out what he's saying at :23 and at the end when he's yelling at the security guard?

The fan climbed on the outer catwalk and made his way towards the bridge, which, during Streets, is positioned towards the side of the stage. The fan was tackled when he got to the bridge. So this explains why Larry was looking in different directions... he was just following the movement of the fan.

Because the fan was moving?

For the OP... really lol? He moves his mouth for two seconds and you want to know what he's saying? You groupie/addict/etc.!

I'm surprised Larry had to get someone's attention - usually if someone gets onstage, they get immediately tackled by, like, eight people.

At least that's what happened to that one gal who tried to bum-rush Bono at whatever 360 show that was.

The fan was captured pretty quickly from what I remember... I guess that's irrelevant though.

Back
Top Bottom