What I feel about U2's new record

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are we seriously suggesting that every song that's been in the top ten is a BIG single?
interesting

For a lot of bands ever hitting the top ten in the UK is a big single. If we're talking about the US hitting the top 50 would easily be classed as a big single.

And the only reason I use chart placement as a guide to how big a single is; that's it's the best indicator we can use for it. Even more so in the US chart were airplay counts towards chart placement.

And weirdly in the UK and Ireland, Creep is nowhere near being Radiohead's biggest single; in the US it definitely is though

I've only heard 2 Radiohead songs, No Surprises and High And Dry, imo they sounded boring to me, nothing really amazing.

And once on some other forum some guy said that Thom Yorke was a much better songwriter than Bono. Pff. :wink:

I've only heard 2 Radiohead songs, No Surprises and High And Dry, imo they sounded boring to me, nothing really amazing.

And once on some other forum some guy said that Thom Yorke was a much better songwriter than Bono. Pff. :wink:

Again, you judge without knowing much about who you criticise.

Not that this forum doesn't need Radiohead bashing - quite the opposite.

Radiohead are absolutely quality; No Surprises and High & Dry are by no means representative of their catalogue; thats the same as someone saying U2 are boring cos all they've heard is WOWY, Vertigo and Beautiful Day

I've only heard two U2 songs, Is That All? and Miami, imo they sounded awful; nothing good at all, I can't believe this band is compared to coldplay, what a joke

Again, you judge without knowing much about who you criticise.

Not that this forum doesn't need Radiohead bashing - quite the opposite.

I don't have a grudge against them. :wink:

(Damn, they found out again *runs out the door*) :reject:

Back
Top Bottom