What have you learnt from U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nothing_left

The Fly
I was offline for some time because I was sick. So I got logged a while ago and thought what did our irish boys taught you?
I started to appreciate friendship. I understood that besides friends there's no one more important that them. I started not to care about how my favourite artist looks, because I don't listen to his/her look :).
Maybe it's because I've never loved any band as much as I love U2. How about you all?

I was offline for some time because I was sick. So I got logged a while ago and thought what did our irish boys taught you?
I started to appreciate friendship. I understood that besides friends there's no one more important that them. I started not to care about how my favourite artist looks, because I don't listen to his/her look :).
Maybe it's because I've never loved any band as much as I love U2. How about you all?

(It's interesting - when I'm sick I'm online more often than when I'm healthy :p Haha :D)

Very good thread :up: I must think about it.

Take good care of your back, because it could mess up your plans something fierce if you don't.

True story - I passed my English Language 'O' Level exam because of U2. There were multiple choice options on subjects to write an essay on, one of which was "Describe the homecoming of a hero coming home from a great battle", or something like that? I basically fleshed out the lyrics to 'A Sort Of Homecoming' and passed:lol:

True story - I passed my English Language 'O' Level exam because of U2. There were multiple choice options on subjects to write an essay on, one of which was "Describe the homecoming of a hero coming home from a great battle", or something like that? I basically fleshed out the lyrics to 'A Sort Of Homecoming' and passed:lol:

I wish I had such luck on my final exams ;d.

While we're quoting lyrics...

It's not why you're running
It's where you're going
It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do

It's not where you're born
It's where you belong
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom