What are your favourite U2 music videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cactus Annie was born on this very day, 2999 years ago, birthed from a gigantic, gelatinous purple/dark pink creature similar to a slug in shape. It is well known around these parts that one does not ever question Cactus Annie, as she might overheat and explode spectacularly, thus wrecking this forum.

:|:huh:

I must just hate Window In The Skies so much that I hadn't realized that they actually made a video for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI to the OP- the One "bar" video wasn't Anton, it was Phil Joanou (director of Rattle and Hum). Anton's video was the cross-dressing one.

And yea, the One bar video is my favorite.

FYI to the OP- the One "bar" video wasn't Anton, it was Phil Joanou (director of Rattle and Hum). Anton's video was the cross-dressing one.

And yea, the One bar video is my favorite.

All 3 videos for one were pretty great, I'm not sure if the Anton or the Joanou one is the best.

I like Lemon. It shocked my little 12 year old mind and made me a U2 fan for life. I'd never seen anything like it before; I didn't know a rock band could be like that. Then a couple years later I discovered Bowie...

Top 5

Top 5 fav videos:

1) Lemon
2) Crazy Tonight (animated version)
3) Stay, Faraway So Close
4) Numb (Emergency Broadcast Network version)
5) Love is Blindness (from Numb VHS single)

The IGWSHA video is solid.
WOWY is a perfect video for the mood of the song.
I have fond memories of growing up with the videos to Streets and Still Haven't Found too.

1 The Fly - U2 never looked cooler
2 Night and Day - dark and moody
3 Stay - great structure and ending
4 With or Without You - great atmosphere
5 Even Better than the Real Thing - gotta love that spinning camera

They've made quite a few bad videos, but these are the ones I like:

New Year's Day
The Unforgettable Fire
With Or Without You
Streets
All I Want Is You
Even Better Than The Real Thing