what about the fans between 20 and 40????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 fan since 1992 and I'm not saying how old. Never seen the band live, partly because I never knew anyone in my age group who was into the band.

Couldn't you go see them on your own?

I saw U2 by myself on the last tour...and it was definitely better than not seeing them at all, but it is also definitely more fun when you are with someone. :(

But, like I said...waaaay better than not seeing them at all!!! :D

Really you know his time of birth? I just guessed that his rising could be either those 2 signs from the discription for them in my horoscope books. Sagitarious seemed like a good bet because of it's connection to travel, spirituality and "the jack of all trades" element. Plus it will mean that his sun could possibly fall in the 5th sign, which is ruled by Leo, and it will be very powerful here.

Apparently that is the time of birth, who knows if its correct or not though.:D Oooh yeah, I like your theory actually. :applaud: :up: yep, with sun falling in fifth house ruled by leo, yep that fits. :up: I always thought that there's a bit of leo in there somewhere.

34, became a fan in '87. I knew who U2 was but resisted them. I don't know, maybe I thought they were more for the older kids. WOWY hooked me, particularly the opening vocals. I had a 90-minute blank cassette that I recorded Joshua Tree on one side and Unforgettable Fire on the other. I liked those albums, but seeing R&H at the theater made me a superfan. After that I devoured Under a Blood Red Sky and War, and eagerly waited for the new album in '91. I didn't get the first two albums until shortly after I saw them live in October '92 at Arrowhead Stadium. Here I am, half my life later and it looks like that's where I'll be seeing them this time around.

Back
Top Bottom