Uh-Oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
85xjuds.gif

this never gets old!! i :heart: ONTD! love the gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn as well...

Who doesn't poke around there? Maybe he was scratching an itch. It's so mean to just take pictures of people like that. U2 can handle it because they're so huge, but if one's at a Pauley Shore level of celebrity, it could make someone the butt of jokes for months to come. I hate those scum on TMZ, especially the main host who hires all those California surfer-wannabes.

Same here, I can't stand that show. I watched it once for about five minutes and that was it. All the do is make fun of people. As far as Bono, he was probably adjusting the lining of his swimsuit or adjusting himself, as men do.

He was just adjusting himself, all guys need to do it when we come out of the pool. God knows how many times ive been caught short ( wrong choice of word )

Bono has actually lost weight, I don't think he looks bad for a man his age, he had a much bigger belly a year ago. Of course he will never be skinny, he's always been quite stocky. People are stupid, those comments are really disrespectful, as are many of these pictures that are clearly invading his privacy and that of his family.

As a man close to Bono's age, alas, I can relate to those token few extra pounds. Just one or two. Or thirty.

I think there were a few times Bono was "less stocky" - way back with "Boy" (remember that boxing in underwear photo?) and the JT era. During "War"/UF he gained weight, but thinned down for JT. He looked good again for "Pop", but not sure if he was back down to his prior weight.

Based on various pics I've seen, he definitely looks less heavy in that pic than he has (walrus Bono?). And based on recent concert performances, he looks even better.

As for the adjustment, hey, things move while swimming...and sitting... and standing... and walking... :D

:DLOL@ Docwho!!! Your last comment was the one that made me laugh! I can't stand that TMZ show!! One guy said 'he almost did not recognize Bono without his shades'! In The WATER? Stupid peeps!!:doh:Would be nice if they got a Real job!:down:

As a man close to Bono's age, alas, I can relate to those token few extra pounds. Just one or two. Or thirty.

I think there were a few times Bono was "less stocky" - way back with "Boy" (remember that boxing in underwear photo?) and the JT era. During "War"/UF he gained weight, but thinned down for JT. He looked good again for "Pop", but not sure if he was back down to his prior weight.

Based on various pics I've seen, he definitely looks less heavy in that pic than he has (walrus Bono?). And based on recent concert performances, he looks even better.

As for the adjustment, hey, things move while swimming...and sitting... and standing... and walking... :D

Great post Dr. Who.

As a woman in Bono's age group. I am a pound or twenty, heavier than. I was in my twenties. Children, menopause and natural aging does those sorts of things to our bodies. I find it amusing. When, our younger counterparts think it won't happen to them. Yeah, it will.....

Wow that comments on that page are vicious. People really like to trash public figures for no reason a lot, as if they don't gain a few pounds as they get older or as if they don't periodically "adjust" themselves :wink:

It's so weird that people like to trash Bono about Africa instead of trashing celebrities who spend all their money buying new yaughts and mansions for themselves...

People who post on TMZ/Perez Hilton are either trolls or people with IQ's around 75 or so. Often both. I wouldn't waste my anger on their comments.

Back
Top Bottom