Uh-Oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono has actually lost weight, I don't think he looks bad for a man his age, he had a much bigger belly a year ago. Of course he will never be skinny, he's always been quite stocky. People are stupid, those comments are really disrespectful, as are many of these pictures that are clearly invading his privacy and that of his family.

:up:

my first reaction to that pic is not "oh no his hand is in his pants" - it's more, "hey, bono looks goooood." he's swimming, it's not like he's walking down the street with his hand in his pants or something. geez.

Swimming suits can sometimes give you an akward "look" when just coming out of the water, who knows this may have been the more flattering shot...:shrug:

Hey, me & B-man have something in common. As BVS said, the swimsuit can leave one compromised...if all you have is a wedgie on the way out count yourself lucky.

The mesh inside bathing suits can often chafe, not to mention sand often gets caught up in there.

What is the big deal? :huh:

AN ONTD FAN!

Loves that website...their Bono related threads are quite hilarious...so our their reaction gifs:

2i8yn4j.gif

^Such as this

I usually bypass any threads about U2 and Bono because I don't want to read the usual Bono/U2 bashing that goes on anytime they're mentioned.

Although I've read a few recently where the haters didn't show up, so it was a pleasant surprise.

^There is a hater for pretty much anybody on ONTD...I just find their comments, while completely untrue and/or just plain stupid, to be rather funny

Same with the Coldplay threads...

There's several Bono-on-the-beach shots on Dlisted today. I'm sooooo annoyed that I forgot my password to that site, cause I'm aching to comment about the pix.

BTW, the caption for Dlisted's item is "Would You Hit It?"

Really, this just proves Bono is old. Most guys wear bathing suits without the inner lining and just wear boxers underneath. He's still go the lining. He's not with the times.

He's LAME, guys. Bono's just an old LAME guy.

Really, this just proves Bono is old. Most guys wear bathing suits without the inner lining and just wear boxers underneath. He's still go the lining. He's not with the times.

He's LAME, guys. Bono's just an old LAME guy.

Maybe we all should just be happy it wasn't a speedo. :eek:

This was in the Sun paper today. Full page spread.
Also had a article saying he wears his shades night and day, but at the beach where everyone else wears shades is the only time he doesn't wear them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom