U2's 'X-Radio' on Sirius

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ascender_RS

Refugee
There’s a fair bit of over-lapping info, but Rolling Stone has a couple of different questions at the end. Both are worth a read through though, I always like hearing him talk about stuff.

He does mention that they have live recordings of pretty much everything, but that the ones in the early days are just lines from the mixing desk so there’s no crowd noise. Then says that the last 15 years or so live recordings are a totally different thing but hints that they’re maybe open to making mixes with good bootleg recordings. Sounds a bit like a pipe dream, but you never know...

Do you think you might play it straight through like you did with The Joshua Tree?
It’s on my list. Let’s put it that way. At some point, I’d love to do something again with the Zoo TV idea....

Final question: Are you guys working on a new album?
I’m always working on new songs. I’ve not stopped since we came off the road, so yes. The question, I suppose, is whether we have a plan to finish or release it. Not so far. But there’s a lot of exciting music being created.

Station sounds promising. Sounds like this will take up their time for the next year or so. So if they do ZooTV tour in 2022 some Pop will be in the encore????

These shows actually sound interesting; I particularly like the one talking about bands who opened for them over the years, and the one where celebrities play their favs.

I won’t be paying for this though. Do these Sirius-only shows ever show up...out there on the Internet?

Last edited:
These shows actually sound interesting; I particularly like the one talking about bands who opened for them over the years, and the one where celebrities play their favs.

I won’t be paying for this though. Do these Sirius-only shows ever show up...out there on the Internet?

Occasionally they have free streaming for a short amount of time as a sort of preview. Had it through April & May.

Just checked and there's a current free preview through July 6
https://www.siriusxm.com/
Click "Listen online" and you can stream for the next wee, so you can hear the first few days of the station starting tomorrow.

:hmm:

Yellow Yellow
I’m at a place called Gotta Go
It’s every place I piss I didn’t know
Except you give me some bowls
I can fill
FIIIIILLLLL

:lol:
U2 has had a long storied career, from their debut album Pissboy through their 2 most recent releases, Songs of Incontinence and Songs of Excrement.

BitterLankyDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
10 minutes till release, goosies :). Any thread talking about the potential TJT Tour Heartland Documentary? Can’t seem to find any chatter about it anywhere on here.

Back
Top Bottom