U2's Best Albums: Final Round!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Various polls on Interference throughout the years, including one that I've just conducted (Albums You Meet In U2 Heaven), have nearly always determined that U2's triumvirate of masterpiece albums seems to be Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree & The Unforgettable Fire.

Via a new polling system, we have also determined that No Line On The Horizon, POP, Zooropa, Boy, War & All That You Can't Leave Behind are the band's fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth best albums.

Now, let's determine the correct ranking for the rest of the band's catalog. Officially.

The remaining albums:

October
Rattle & Hum
Original Soundtracks I
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Alright, so simply rank the remaining four! This is it!

My Ballot:

1. October
2. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
3. Original Soundtracks I
4. Rattle & Hum

All I smell is hate for October.

Every track on that album is great! Every. Single. One.

:up: It's a great album and it has a lot of personal moments from the band/each member. Mostly personal moments for Bono but for the band as well. They were going through a tough time in deciding between being good Christians or being in a rock band at the time. It's grown on me a ton for sure. I have it about near midway when ranking U2's albums.

All I smell is hate for October.

Every track on that album is great! Every. Single. One.

With A Shout and Is That All are about as far from greatness as you can get. The very epicenter of mediocrity, in fact. There was a pilgrimage involved and everything.

Passengers is so much better than everything left.

1. October
2. Rattle & Hum

3. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

4. Original Soundtracks I

Rattle & Hum
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Original Soundtracks I
October
No Line on the Horizon

Back
Top Bottom