U2BROTHR the MOVIE !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow ! Congrats on the great news! Blessings from Holland !:wave:
Just dropped in to say I saw the Doc. and I enjoyed it. Good for a laugh and a smile.
Gave me chills and flashbacks to my own 360 tour.

Congrats on the baby news, to you and your wife:) and I hope you get pulled up onstage this next tour:) good luck and blessings Mark.

Hey Mark! Just saw the documentary and wanted to say I really enjoyed it. My dream was to meet Bono for years and when it finally happened it was truly amazing. I think its so awesome that as "adults" we can still dream.
Dream out loud!!!!!!!!:love:

Just saw the doc on youtube, you're the funniest U2 fan in the world, without a doubt. I have a new found appreciation for "A Man and a Woman" after seeing this, lol. Congrats

Congrats on the baby news, to you and your wife:) and I hope you get pulled up onstage this next tour:) good luck and blessings Mark.

Hey Mark! Just saw the documentary and wanted to say I really enjoyed it. My dream was to meet Bono for years and when it finally happened it was truly amazing. I think its so awesome that as "adults" we can still dream.
Dream out loud!!!!!!!!:love:

Just saw the doc on youtube, you're the funniest U2 fan in the world, without a doubt. I have a new found appreciation for "A Man and a Woman" after seeing this, lol. Congrats

I really loved this movie!!!
Well done!!

Blessings to everyone given the time to watch this. Over 20,000 views!

With the Invisible single dropping yesterday, it was such a good day to be a U2 fan.

Much love for everyone! :applaud:

1972460_10153899348425447_2122604777_n.jpg

Finally, some U2 stickers on the new U2brothr mobile.

1962809_10153900488445447_2105265835_n.jpg

Sweet! We're getting vanity plates here in Quebec next year.. I'd do something similar if I could, except for the whole White as Snow thing I have going on.

Some milestones.....

I haven't been on Interference because I've been busy.

I'll be brief.

#1 - U2BROTHR the Documentary hit 50,000 views. That like a sold out concert at Skydome (Rogers Centre).

#2 - July 2nd 2014 at 9:57am this happened.

10488382_10154317071780447_6213824585114993992_n.jpg

Believe it or not. My next door neighbour made a wack of U2 related stuff for him including a silver hard hat.

I love my son.
Except for the fact that he might make it on stage with U2 before I do 'cause he's so darn cute.

His name is Leon Vernon Baker and that U2 Lullabies CD is getting a lot of airplay in his room.

Congratulations, Mark. :) He is adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:cute: Hi, wee u2 fan !

Congrats to you & your wife!

I should have time and good net access soon-- to enjoy your documentary. :D

We can all celebrate the passion that is "fandom" ! :applaud:
Course, being a serious U2 fan makes it even better! :wink: :D

PS ouch about the car :sad: .....

...but your new vehicle looks safer for Family AND Future U2 Touring.

Written at Hanover Quay in Dublin by Sandra Davis Dunnington

:heart:

10464381_10202815626764114_8454206720341049104_n.jpg

This is absolutely the most incredible and heartfelt thing someone has done for me and my son. Who can believe that his name is now written among the U2 tributes and graffiti in Dublin Ireland, celebrating his birth and my love for the band. I am truly blessed and grateful for the incredible U2 fans I have met around the world. This is proof of the true spirit of U2's undeniable influence. Thank you....

Congratulations on the cool film U2BROTHR.
I really enjoy seeing that. I like what Bono said at the end "Mirrorball Mark" :applaud:

You also have an excellent U2 collection. Have a great time with it.
Let the good times rock-n-roll dude! :up:

Skimmed through the movie tonight! Very cool stuff, love it. Your dedication is amazing and even though he hasn't brought you up on stage it seems like you and Bono have developed a neat little relationship. (Per Toronto film festival scene)

Also inspired me to go GA for these next shows as much as possible...only ever seen them from the stands. (To be fair the oldest I have been seeing them live was 15)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Mark, just watched U2Brothr today, I really enjoyed it and appreciate the effort and time put in by everyone to make it happen. Keep up the good work! :heart::wave:

I gotta give it up (again) for this project. Thinking of all the "I want to make a documentary" folks about U2/U2 tours, I don't ever even remembering one that was completed. Let alone the sheer quality on the technical side of making something like this, to the great story, you guys hit a homerun. Great job.

I gotta give it up (again) for this project. Thinking of all the "I want to make a documentary" folks about U2/U2 tours, I don't ever even remembering one that was completed. Let alone the sheer quality on the technical side of making something like this, to the great story, you guys hit a homerun. Great job.

Agreed, the framing of the shots were well executed. I enjoyed the camera pans during many of the scenes and felt that the composition of the doc was excellent.

I am cheering for Mark this tour to have another chance to be on stage with the boys and personally would love to see U2Brothr Part II :love:

Back
Top Bottom