U22 ♫ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Globo14

Refugee
WHAT WE KNOW:

Larry sings 'Red Solo Cup'.
They are sending out Duals instead.
An excerpt of 'In a Little While' is thrown in at 2:30

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:

When we'll get the :censored:ing thing.

Discuss

CD? I heard we were getting a crabby, sulking Larry, and a tote bag. Was looking forward to pissing him off with A Different Kind of Blue on repeat. Then sending him shopping with the tote bag. :( Maybe next year.

It's sad when forcing Larry to leave your home is the highlight of your time with the fanclub, but that's where we're at now.

CD? I heard we were getting a crabby, sulking Larry, and a tote bag.

I'll take it! :wink:

You're right. It'd be much more fun to force him to stay while putting on Passengers. Tie him up and force him to listen.

Why doesn't this surprise me? :lol:

I got an email saying that 2 tracks are now available for download to members. I guess it was an attempt to get me to renew my now expired membership. Has anyone downloaded these yet? Which 2 are they?

I got an email saying that 2 tracks are now available for download to members. I guess it was an attempt to get me to renew my now expired membership. Has anyone downloaded these yet? Which 2 are they?
I have. They're Even Better Than the Real Thing and One Tree Hill.

WHAT WE KNOW:

Larry sings 'Red Solo Cup'.
They are sending out Duals instead.
An excerpt of 'In a Little While' is thrown in at 2:30

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:

When we'll get the :censored:ing thing.

Discuss

GREAT! i never got Duals.....

One Tree Hill sounds great, so does Even Better Than The Real Thing (EBTTRT)

I am only really holding out for this and zooropa now, so if they throw it out it doesnt matter much to me.

Is LRM-AIWIY available anywhere yet?

So I was hoping that we'd have this thing by now/late April but now I don't think that's exactly gonna happen. Anyone think we'll get pretty lucky and have this thing by like May? I really do want to have a soundboard quality version of Zooropa from this tour instead of the audience recorded ones (I actually don't mind the audience recorded bootlegs on my iPod, they just have 'lil too much bass). The booklet thing this comes in looks pretty neat too. It's like a little souvenir from the first U2 tour I heavily followed and took part in. :D

Back
Top Bottom