U2 working with Davis Guggenheim on new film?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Registered Dude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Has this already been posted? I cant see anything on it..

a couple of Canadian news outlets are reporting that they're filming a doc on Acthung Baby with Demme. Part of it will be recorded this week in Winnipeg, at Burton Cummings Theatre

CJOB 68: Manitoba's Information Superstation New: Local Story

U2 gear moves into Burton Cummings Theatre - Manitoba - CBC News

I know there was talk about filming for the AB rerelease.. but I had no idea Demme was supposedly involved.

:hyper:

EDIT: I dont know where the fuck I got the idea it was Jonathan Demme. I meant to type Davis Guggenheim

it's too late :crack:

EDIT: I dont know where the fuck I got the idea it was Jonathan Demme. I meant to type Davis Guggenheim

it's too late :crack:

STOP MAKING SENSE! :giggle:

stopmaking.jpg

Guggenheim is cool, Demme would have been cooler.

Either way, AB documentary: :hyper:.

OMGZZZZ! :hyper: Anything AB related gets me hyper. And I thought Guggenheim did a fantastic job with It Might Get Loud, so if this happens I suspect it will be really good.:D

You know, that's true the segments on U2's history really captured those periods in distinctive way, so on second thought I am excited it's him that's doing it.

Seems like the AB remaster is going to be quite lavish indeed...can't wait to see this.

You gotta love how the thread title stayed the same, it's quite misleading now :lol:.

Some kind of EBTTRT 2011 remix video?

That type of gear photographed means a live performance, rather than Edge showing up for a lipsynched music video shoot with one guitar. I don't see them veering too far away from the current setlist for anything videotaped.

Guys, did anyone read the comments in the second link?

Jive Turkey

2011/05/27
at 3:39 PM ETAnybody can spray paint some letter on music gear.
This is a conspiracy and cover up , to discredit U2, by the Israeli's/US/BIlderberger group backed by the IMF and World Bank, because they disagree with Bono's politics..

Back
Top Bottom