U2 travelling to venues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that depends on your interpretation of 'cross posting'!? Coz I just checked all my posts over the last couple of months and other than this thread, I've only mentioned my encounter once, outside the original thread I started!?! :huh: So, your accusation of me "repeating the same thing over and over and over in a lot of separate threads" is totally bogus!! :angry: But like I said, I'll try and curb my enthusiasm in the future so not to occur your wroth! :crazy:

Interesting topic????? ;)

I will add to it anyway because mine was a tad different. Detroit Silverdome 1992, Larry arrived on his motorcycle and I "think" Edge or Bono were also on one. The rest of the band arrived in limo's. It was also pouring rain so it was tough to pick them out. In the stadium though their crew drove their motorcycles right accross the main floor to backstage and packed them in crates after they arrived.

Im not trying to rub it in anyone's face or anything, but one time i went into a mens room in a posh New Orleans club because i had to take a :whistle: . As i sat down in the stall, i could not help but read the writing on the wall:

"BONO WAS HERE".

All i could think of was "holy crap" (literally), i used the same :censored: as BONO!

:rockon:

:wink:

04.jpg

The last time I met Bono, I gave him a ride in my white Subaru Outback with black and silver trim. Then we went inside to the men's room and took a leak together. He was taking a long time, so I said, "Got stage fright, Paul?" to which he replied, "Paul is dead, baby." I said, "Boomcha!" He replied, "Ooonts ooonts!" Then we grabbed a pint together; he got tipsy, which is why he needed a teleprompter and lip-synced during Miracle Drug.

True story!

Back
Top Bottom