U2 tour in Moscow is WRONG! World campaign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits?

putin.jpg

Putin not impressed. :tsk:

Stalin's gonna go all Dzhugashvili on this thread.

Stalin is grandfather to Mikhail Saakishvilli, he is oaf, Saakishvilli thought he strong, he attack innocent, but father Putin showed who boss.

I took a couple of classes in Russian history and culture from 1917 till Perestoika in university, and I still don't know wtf this thread is about. I kick ass in Jeopardy categories having to do with that era, though.

Putin sucks so Russian fans shouldn't get a show? Is that about it?

They toured the US during the Bush era. ;)

I took a couple of classes in Russian history and culture from 1917 till Perestoika in university, and I still don't know wtf this thread is about. I kick ass in Jeopardy categories having to do with that era, though.

Putin sucks so Russian fans shouldn't get a show? Is that about it?

They toured the US during the Bush era. ;)

Да, apparently Medvedev is Putin puppet and they try hurt Motherland! And how they evil and people run to neighbour country, some friend, some not friend. And this make president anger.

Your last statement is very true. :up:

Bring it on, Putin. :rolleyes: Canadian beavers will...bite your ankles!! And then they'll say they're sorry!!

In any case, mob doesn't seem to have mustered much support for his/her cause. I hope the citizens of Moscow have a kick ass time at the show. :up:

Bring it on, Putin. :rolleyes: Canadian beavers will...bite your ankles!! And then they'll say they're sorry!!

In any case, mob doesn't seem to have mustered much support for his/her cause. I hope the citizens of Moscow have a kick ass time at the show. :up:

I reckon the reaction to this would differ if posted in FYM. :yes:

I reckon the reaction to this would differ if posted in FYM. :yes:

I doubt it. The people in there (which I'm one of) recognize the difference between citizens and politics. I'm sure they'd all wish for them to enjoy the show, too.

Do you live there now, btw? Not sure why, I've always had the impression you're from down under. :lol:

Why is Mob not come back? I want talk to Mob. Maybe I send private message?

I doubt it. The people in there (which I'm one of) recognize the difference between citizens and politics. I'm sure they'd all wish for them to enjoy the show, too.

I guess you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom