U2 to perform at 2018 grammy awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Solid performance and then.......bullhorn.

However, the bullhorn actually works when outside in the middle of the Hudson vs anywhere else.

And there’s the megaphone. Get Out of Your Own Way sounded good, in my opinion. Fits well after Kesha’s performance.

Have never been more happy to hear Get Out of Your Own Way. They actually chose to promote their single! What a novel idea.

Good performance.

But even happier they didn't do American Soul.

It looked like Larry was trying to set a record for least effort exerted by a rock drummer on one song.

And there’s the megaphone. Get Out of Your Own Way sounded good, in my opinion. Fits well after Kesha’s performance.

As the song was ending I thought to myself “nice, no bullhorn” and then he pulled it out...lol

It looked like Larry was trying to set a record for least effort exerted by a rock drummer on one song.

My brother just texted me something similar. That song needs some flashier drumming in the chorus. My brother is a drummer, and he loves U2, but Larrys recent drumming drives him crazy because it's so restrained.

How about Adam playing bass with gloves on....I would think that would be difficult(not to mention a very thick coat).

But yeah, Larry seemed like he would rather be having a pint.

My brother just texted me something similar. That song needs some flashier drumming in the chorus. My brother is a drummer, and he loves U2, but Larrys recent drumming drives him crazy because it's so restrained.

Let’s be real Larry was never a flashy drummer. He always played simple stuff but he used to beat the fuck out of the drums. I think it’s hysterical where he said he reads the lyrics to figure out what to play. Come on Larry, we know you’re gonna play the same type of shit.

Great performance, wonder if we will ever see the American Soul portion of the video if in fact it was performed. Perhaps they were deciding between GOOYOW and AS.

Back
Top Bottom