U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the longest time I wanted to get the Joshua Tree tattoo but have decided against it. Now I am looking at getting the "spaceboy" image. My wife isn't keen on the idea though.

My latest.

u22-1.jpg

:ohmy: That tattoo is epic!

I've been toying with the idea of getting one lately :hmm: The thought of something being on my skin permanently freaks me out a little bit though, not sure why.

Ha that's the truth. I meant to get one tattoo years ago and as of today I have 10. :crack:

My addiction's metabolism must be very slow. I got my first 9 yrs ago for my 30th b-day... my second one came five yrs later. I'm working on what I want for my third one now - figure I'll get it next year on my 40th b-day. Slow & steady, right? :lol:

BTW, jmorrone, that's a great piece of work you have. Very well done! :up:

The thought of something being on my skin permanently freaks me out a little bit though, not sure why.
I used to feel the same way, until I had to have my appendix out, and I was suddenly stuck with a scar that I had to get used to anyway. :shrug:
Maybe start off with a small one somewhere quite discreet? :hmm: I got my first one on my ankle (sadly not U2 related!) and I forget it's there most of the time! I wouldn't be brave enough to tattoo my arm or something first! :no: :lmao:

Does anyone have a pic of the two bulls on the best of 1990 - 2000?

I know there is a clear picture on the cover but was wondering if there is a pic out there with there full bodies

Thanks

Many Thanks,

Was kind of looking for the same picture from the album cover but just a full picture, if you kinda know what i mean!

I really want to get a tattoo, deciding on what is the hardest part.. I've been looking through a lot of stuff for ideas, I want my tattoo to be U2 related..
I came across this cross in my searches of U2 related tattoos a couple people have it, anyone know where the cross is from & how it's U2 related? thanks.

My U2 tattoo on my back on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I really want to get a tattoo, deciding on what is the hardest part.. I've been looking through a lot of stuff for ideas, I want my tattoo to be U2 related..
I came across this cross in my searches of U2 related tattoos a couple people have it, anyone know where the cross is from & how it's U2 related? thanks.

My U2 tattoo on my back on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

:confused: Not sure how the cross is supposed to be U2 related - it's just your standard Celtic style cross. It has as much to do with U2 as the Blarney Stone does. :)

:confused: Not sure how the cross is supposed to be U2 related - it's just your standard Celtic style cross. It has as much to do with U2 as the Blarney Stone does. :)

LOL. I was asking, cause when I searched through some of the U2 related tattos, two people had the same cross.. so maybe it was used somewhere, like on a U2 t-shirt, album art, etc.

LOL. I was asking, cause when I searched through some of the U2 related tattos, two people had the same cross.. so maybe it was used somewhere, like on a U2 t-shirt, album art, etc.

It's possible, but I don't ever remember seeing any crosses associated with U2 artwork. IMO, it's more likely a coincidence of several people using popular Celtic images along with U2 imagery. I'd love to be shown differently though - since I usually find listening to U2's music to be something of a religious experience. :yes: :wink:

Got my first tattoo yesterday and made sense that it was a U2 one soo I got Walk On around my ankle. Of course it's still healing and the like soo 'cuse the swelling but it wraps so I can't get a picture of the whole thing so it's in two.

U2tattoo.jpg

:up: Nice, chelleu2! I've really amped up the research for my next tat. I've decided that it's time for me to design some U2-inspired ink, so I'm looking at different images, thinking about text, etc. :hyper: :D

:up: Nice, chelleu2! I've really amped up the research for my next tat. I've decided that it's time for me to design some U2-inspired ink, so I'm looking at different images, thinking about text, etc. :hyper: :D

Me to! Was thinking of the two buffalos or the atyclb dove with some text....

Gettin the itch for a U2 tat, myself. A lot of good ones on this thread. However, I think my heart is set on the Macphisto symbol. Seems to be a little more unique and I knew I had to get something from 90's era U2. Win-win. Probably going on my upper left arm / shoulder area.

Back
Top Bottom