U2 SUCKS! Facebook Page -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:
That's 'cause you're not looking hard enough.
jackson-haters.gif

I've seen that .gif before and it bugs me. Because he's dancing to his right.

So that would be haters 2 da right.

I just realized something.

Michael Jackson is dancing to the right, not the left, in the "Haters To The Left" GIF, right?
That's because he's not a hater. He's just telling those who are haters to go in the opposite direction.

...I feel like I can enjoy this GIF again. :D

Timothy's posts on that page are just filled with :doh: moments. It kind of makes me cringe.

"Mama mia let me go"? - sang by a REAL queer. That is some GAY SHIT. In fact they should have called themselves Queer not Queen.Let's go buddy - song for song - 3 songs in and you'll start naming Queer songs nobody has even heard before while I'll still be mentioning U2 songs you even secretly like!

Stay classy. :up:

The twochords guy is this Timothy guy, right? If so, he's appallingly obnoxious.

I'm actually finding the page vaguely entertaining.

mjpopcorn.gif

I guess someone did not read the basic information regarding this page:
*WARNING: This Page CONTAINS offensive language and language not suitable for younger Facebookers.

*LOGIC: If you like U2, this page was not created for you.

Yeah, there's more important things to worry about than what people think of something that you like and enjoy.

The twochords guy is this Timothy guy, right? If so, he's appallingly obnoxious.

I'm actually finding the page vaguely entertaining.

mjpopcorn.gif
:lmao:
Michael Jackson is now officially the King of GIFs.
Also, the Facebook page is hilarious. The best part is that, at one point, Timothy apparently went onto one of the haters' profiles and posted a picture of them to the U2 Sucks group. Stalking people because they don't like your favorite band is fun! :D

:lmao:
Michael Jackson is now officially the King of GIFs.
Also, the Facebook page is hilarious. The best part is that, at one point, Timothy apparently went onto one of the haters' profiles and posted a picture of them to the U2 Sucks group. Stalking people because they don't like your favorite band is fun! :D

I saw that. :doh:

I like how they're all calling him Timmeh. :lol:

It's really not worth your attention. There are millions of people who hate U2.

I shouldn't let these morons get under my skin but they do. I shouldn't stoop to their level by going there and ridiculing them and defending U2, but they irk the S#!T out of me! And 99 times out of 100 they like musical artists that are JUST RIDICULOUS while having the NERVE to say that U2 sucks!

Anyhow, for those of you willing to go to bat for U2 and get down in the mud with me - I'd REALLY appreciate the help - obviously I'm outnumbered at their STUPID page!

U2 SUCKS! | Facebook

UNFORTUNATELY you'll have to "like" their page to go in there and RAISE HELL with me - but do what I do - "like", go in, comment, and then "unlike" after you're done for the day!!!

"unlike" is half way down their page on the left side.

Help me out and let's have fun kicking their asses!

My best advice. Get off facebook. Some of the comments were beyond mean. Calling one poster a queer and to go kill himself? Or posting a picture of a young woman and calling her vulgar names. Is sick. Don't waste your time with these people.

This thread needs more Michael Jackson!

Michael_Jackson.gif

But seriously, I get pretty pissed off when I hear about these groups/sites and read what they write. It's not the fact that they hate U2 that bothers me (they have every right to dislike/hate the music U2 puts out), it's the language they use and the way they decide to say it. It's really intimidating.

The best you can do is to ignore it. People who make these kinds of groups nourish on people telling them they're "wrong" or/and "stupid". It won't help. I wish it did in some way, but it doesn't. It'll just make you even more pissed off.

My best advice. Get off facebook. Some of the comments were beyond mean. Calling one poster a queer and to go kill themselves? Or posting a picture of a young woman and calling her names. Is sick. Don't waste your time with these people.

My suspicion, and he hasn't been back to confirm or deny, but considering how hard he's been trolling that page, I'm inclined to believe it - is that he's the one doing and saying all those appalling things.

Consider this, original poster, if that is indeed you: the U2 haters are the ones looking good right now.

My suspicion, and he hasn't been back to confirm or deny, but considering how hard he's been trolling that page, I'm inclined to believe it - is that he's the one doing and saying all those appalling things.

Consider this, original poster, if that is indeed you: the U2 haters are the ones looking good right now.

I think you are right. I went back and read some of the comments.

i really cannot fathom how someone could get so worked up over it. i am incapable of understanding

I don't get it either.. Why bother wasting your energy on this when all people want to achieve with these kinda things is getting a rise out of others? You're basically giving the trolls what they want. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom