U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I heard One on the radio when I was printing my essay in a xerox place.

Gloria on my way to work the other morning. That made me feel a lot better! :)

(Also Mysterious Ways in a restaurant at lunch recently)

mysterious ways, with or without you, i still haven't found, beautiful day, sunday bloody sunday, new years day and occasionally one or vertigo or desire play here in pennsylvania most on a typiccal rock station ^_^

Yesterday:
I'll Go Crazy on Plus
Streets :hyper: on Golden Hits (the only one time I remember hearing Streets on the radio before was during the weekend with U2 on Eska Rock, when they played the whole concert from Popmart)

Today:
Elevation on Eska Rock

Heard HMTMKMKM today and was pleasantly surprised!

But my all time favorite U2 tune to hear on the radio has gotta be Bad. Hearing that opening come through the speakers when you don't expect it to is such a great feeling.

at work we don't listen to an actual radio station, but there's music piped into the building from some source. in the past few weeks i've heard gone, bad and the ground beneath her feet. bad and the ground beneath her feet i heard within the space of about 20 minutes.

it's a fucken eclectic set of music...from crowded house to kanye west to a weird country cover of every breath you take.

I heard the unedited version of Moment Of Surrender in Shopko once. They've also played stuff by The xx and Wilco there...

Monumental....I heard Staring at The Sun on the radio tonight! 107.1 The Peak, a NY station. The DJ commented, "from the underrated Pop."

Score one for POP. It was a nice surprise .

Score one for Pop, score thirty-seven thousand nine-hundred forty-eight for The Joshua Tree :D

But in all seriousness, I got a catch of Staring at the Sun not too long ago on the radio. Funny.

Monumental....I heard Staring at The Sun on the radio tonight! 107.1 The Peak, a NY station. The DJ commented, "from the underrated Pop."

Score one for POP. It was a nice surprise .

I heard Staring At The Sun on the radio once, too :love:

Electrical fucking storm on the radio today , my work is by the sea,
it was perfect :drool:

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa with the tv on, I don't know why it was on the MTV, I never watch it now. Suddenly something woke me up, I opened one eye and saw Larry on the screen, I thought: uuumm that boy looks very much like Larry, then I opened both eyes and I realised it was Staring at the Sun video, I watched it and went happily to bed.

^ I miss hearing that song on the radio...that was the song to listen to in the summer of 1997...

I've heard One Tree Hill and Mysterious Ways on the radio today.

Beautiful Day on the radio last night while I was painting :) I think the radio likes to give me U2 when I'm making U2 pics...

Back
Top Bottom