U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Invisible was on bbc radio 2 yesterday, only the second time I have heard it on the radio here.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

I hear a shitty dance remix of Beautiful Day almost daily on one of my local stations.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using U2 Interference mobile app

I heard Invisible on a local rock station today while outside washing the cars. Had the radio on in the garage, temps in the low 70's. Cant say why now, but its been a really rough week for my family, so hearing the song today was almost overwhelming.

I heard Invisible in one of our dining halls at the University of Oregon. It was pretty awesome

Classic College Radio on Sirius XM plays a lot of early U2. Just heard An Cat Dubh. They play the station in our school's biggest/dining hall, it's great. Have also heard Wire, ISS, to name a few.

Here in Rhode Island, I am still yet to hear Invisible on the radio. I called my local rock station to request it and the DJ didn't even know the name of the song. I look in their rotation and I see it nowhere! :sad:

Classic College Radio on Sirius XM plays a lot of early U2. Just heard An Cat Dubh. They play the station in our school's biggest/dining hall, it's great. Have also heard Wire, ISS, to name a few.

What school do you go to? I wish they played more U2 at my school, I've only heard Invisible and With or Without You.

I hear "Beautiful Day" every night in work. I like hearing it, because it means it's time to go home soon. I also saw the "Invisible (RED)" commercial twice in work on TV. It was
cool and sort of funny. One of my co-workers was head banging to it. :D

What school do you go to? I wish they played more U2 at my school, I've only heard Invisible and With or Without You.

Vanderbilt University. I actually spend quite a bit of study time in this particular student center and at night they are almost always playing Classic College Radio. Great to hear the boys come on every once in a while.

Being here (I'm a freshman) also makes me even more excited by the prospect of an arena tour. Bridgestone Arena is just 10 minutes away. :D

Being here (I'm a freshman) also makes me even more excited by the prospect of an arena tour. Bridgestone Arena is just 10 minutes away. :D

You're lucky you're close to an arena. I'm in Eugene (two hour drive from Portland, five hours from Seattle). We have our basketball arena, but I don't think U2 would play in Eugene. I really want the album released in April and the tour in the summer, otherwise I'm gonna be missing some school...

I've noticed plenty of posters around London on boarded up shops etc, advertising Invisible. Don't listen to the radio, so can't comment on it being played over here. Not sure why I'm even posting tbh...:shrug:

I looked up a list of FM radio stations in the NYC area....just to make sure i didn't miss any- to see their playlists.

While there a very few u2 songs; 1 maybe 2 on one particular station--- there was no sign of Invisilbe or OL.

I can only get one College Radio station w a good signa.sand It's more free-form, so I will listen to the music programs that would play u2.
BTW it's the Fordam University station WFUV- the one where :happy: U2 debuted NLOTH songs Live back in 09!

Yesterday on "Spectrum", Sirius channel 28, heard "brand new U2" announced and it was OL remixed with a choir and drum loop beat. Better version of the song. Then today on Spectrum at nearly same time spot they played Invisible. Both songs are moving up on "Adult Rock" or Triple A stations, so that's the genre if you want to hear those 2 on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom