U2 on the X Factor.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody in the UK watching this,so far 2 U2 have been covered. All i want is you,and ISHFWILF.

Treyc did a great version of One as well a few weeks back, although it was more MJ Blige than U2...

i am forced to watch the x-factor by my daughter, honestly, i promise, oh my god, why is crap tv so addictive lmfao

Fucking tedious program. It's a glorified kareoke show with toe curling embarrassing voice over, pyrotechnics and snap shots. Why don't they have a knowledgeable panel that advices and scores the contestants over the technical aspects of singing for different musical styles just like they do on Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing On Ice?

Lee Dewyze's cover of Beautiful Day is so awful. I want to blow my brains out after listening to that shit.

You're exaggerating, just a teensy bit.
You're right, he won't shoot himself in the head. He'll aim for the foot, in the hopes that the physical pain will take his mind off of the torment his ears have just experienced.
Seriously, it's that bad. :yuck:

:wink:
EDIT: Finally got around to seeing the "U2 On The X Factor" video...yeah, I'm pretty sure it made my night. The judges' reactions are perfect.

Why don't they have a knowledgeable panel that advices and scores the contestants over the technical aspects of singing for different musical styles just like they do on Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing On Ice?

yes because Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing On Ice are FAR more classy than X-Factor rofl

X factor is particuarly poor this year. The two best "singers" were Trayc and Paije. Mary is at best....a good Kareoke singer, Matt is a one trick pony, I think Rebecca is VASTLY overrated and dont get me started on the lil bint Cher.
I think the judges should be forced to listen to the performances thro a tv.......instead of in the studio. I bet even i could sound half decent in a studio setting.

Didn't Louis Walsh say Matt could be the next Bono. Matt is good like but dont exaggerate Louis you seal clapping maniac haha. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom