U2 on the cover of Rolling Stone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
30267824-30267825-large.jpg

Usually when they put the new issue on their site, it comes out on Friday or Monday. I'm in South FL, and that's always been my experience. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Sinead O'Connor confirmed as the YBR voice. Not sure if that was absolutely confirmed around here yet or not.

Saw this blurb on atu2.com

Bono still wants to get Songs of Ascent out fast -- not clear that everyone in the band agrees. More soon at rollingstone.com.

They confirm the title of the show opener as "Kingdom of Your Love", ("a segment of an unreleased U2 song") but we already knew that :wink:

Ok I scanned the article real quick and don't see anything about SOA, but maybe I missed something. I'm going to scan and post it.

Went on the RS site and read the articles there, and as usual, half of the comments were just complaining about Bono and U2 etc.

not sure if all of you are aware, but according to @u2.com, rollingstone.com will have an update on their website soon about Songs Of Ascent.

^ holy fukf fUK FUCK FUCK AWESOgdiME 111

rolling stone's site poll done wroted:

Whose upcoming album are you most excited for?

* John Mayer
* Adam Lambert
* Shakira
* Eminem

But I just remembered why I don't read Rolling Stone anymore. :(

I heard a rumour that Larry proceeded to hit Bono on the head with his drumsticks to prove how hollow his head his ...

:wink:

Adam and Larry told RS "if you are going to tuck us way in the back of the shot, just leave us the fuck off this time!"

Do you think this is new? It's not new, and it's not new to U2.

Steven Tyler and Perry...

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...

Slash and Axl...

All have had cover shots on magazines representing the band.

Back
Top Bottom