U2 on SNL Season premiere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So if they do play the remix and she plays the tambourine, does that mean Larry won't be playing his hand-drums ?

if they play the Crazy remix i will change my avatar to Megan Fox for one week.

i guess someone didn't want to get in on the spoiler fun so i added it :D

i will say this:

the remix is probably the biggest surprise of the show....they play it tonight and people start to think, 'are they going to do that when i see them?' and it's going to ruin the surprise.

if they play it, i'd rather them play it the original way

i may change my avatar too, just for kicks :)

took me over an hour of google'ing last night...here's a little something to watch as we all get ready for tonight:

U2 - Elevation - Live on SNL video by mpadawer - Photobucket

best snl performance by any band. ever. period.

-dan

The boys did do a SNL commercial with Megan that aired during Jay Leno last night. It was nothing memorable, kinda awkward. Bono reads one of Megan's lines something about being cute. If no one can find it online, I can record it with my camera..

^Isn't that awesome how they could turn that little studio into a stadium...

Oh dear god, no...............

A recent Fox News blog references this week's Saturday Night Live host Megan Fox allegedly "lending her musical talents" to the show, by joining U2 for a song.

Bono is quoted as mentioning she will play the tambourine, and with unconfirmed reports of the band soundchecking their current concert remix of "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight," one has to wonder if that's the tune she'll join them for.

Tune in tomorrow night on NBC to find out.

Megan Fox has been everywhere these days, doing whatever she can to keep herself in the limelight. Hey, I appreciate her beauty, but she's NOT the reason either "Transformer" movie was a hit. This is proven be her just released bomb "Jennifer's Body". Some in the media have even speculated that she starts some of these rumors herself just to keep her name in the headlines! :lol: I don't know about that, but this nonsense of her playing with U2 is just one of those headline-seeking things she would do - not for the honor of playing with U2 (for no apparent reason), but for the attention. Like U2, she should know when to lay low for a while.

i got tickets to the dress rehearsal!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: ...

its not the live taping like i wanted but still pretty cool!!

I've heard the dress rehearsal is a lot more fun to watch then the real show. congrats!

I'm debating going down there and trying to see them post-show. any new yorkers know where the talent entrance is for SNL?

I've heard the dress rehearsal is a lot more fun to watch then the real show. congrats!

I'm debating going down there and trying to see them post-show. any new yorkers know where the talent entrance is for SNL?

I'm debating too but I'd like to catch them pre show..I met them last time they were on SNL and the problem is there is an underground enterance.. I got them in the parking garage when they were leaving...at 2am

is the parking garage the one on the other side of christies, or another one? what are the chances they would use the main entrance?

The boys did do a SNL commercial with Megan that aired during Jay Leno last night. It was nothing memorable, kinda awkward. Bono reads one of Megan's lines something about being cute. If no one can find it online, I can record it with my camera..

I'd like to see it!

Larry is the funniest part of that promo. His face moves even less than usual.

no kidding....i thought it was a cardboard cutout until there was movement.

i'm still not sure it was actually him

please don't beat me up larry

-dan

Back
Top Bottom