U2 on Jimmy Kimmel Live! May 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting that the party line is now to blame Edge. Surely this means they are confident of no more delays? Edge would not be comfortable with copping the. Lane public ally if it didn't have an end date set internally?

They said Edge is to blame months ago.

Did the band definitely say 2018? Or a few months? If it's a few months then that fits the timeline we're all thinking anyway.

Torrent is up on ezytv FYI

Where? (How to access?--never used ezytv before). But I don't want to just convert the Youtube video to MP3, cause as much as I like Kimmel, I don't want his voice at the beginning of that track.

Why would they play Little Things on TV if the plan wasn't too release it this year?

Once JT2017 is over they'll take a month off and then release. Or not, cause U2 do stupid things. But yea. Fall.

They were sure vague on SOE if it's coming later this year.

Also....don't know about anyone else but I still haven't found what I'm looking for mopped the floor with Little things that give you away. :shrug:

What in the world happened to Larry's eyebrows ? Did he have a fire accident ?

Where? (How to access?--never used ezytv before). But I don't want to just convert the Youtube video to MP3, cause as much as I like Kimmel, I don't want his voice at the beginning of that track.

The torrent is the whole show.

Just download audacity for free and cut the intro out.

I just uploaded it to Clyp and posted in the SOE 20 thread.

Google Anything 2 Mp3 and paste the link I posted in there to download it.

Also....don't know about anyone else but I still haven't found what I'm looking for mopped the floor with Little things that give you away. :shrug:

Of course ISHFWILF would kill since we are talking about one of the classics from the last 30 years, but TLTTGYA is really good and could be one of those special ones, has some magic to it and to me almost a punchier track to EBW. If they are playing it on TV, I would think album late this year.

What?! A 30 yr old song that everyone's familiar with, a noted hit, with an entire choir backing it up mopped the floor with a song most people heard for the very first time?

Say it isn't so?! How can this happen? This must mean the end.

FFS

Didn't we all assume it was Edge because we had wind of the fact that one member didn't sign off? I don't think it was ever confirmed

Bono said Edge was dragging his feet during a Charlie Rose interview last year. Charlie: "When is the new album coming out?" Bono: "Ask the Edge." I don't remember the date of the interview, but pretty sure it was before the US election. Maybe Octoberish.

Why would they play Little Things on TV if the plan wasn't too release it this year?

Once JT2017 is over they'll take a month off and then release. Or not, cause U2 do stupid things. But yea. Fall.

Ugh....early 2014 all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Larry's face makes me uncomfortable. It's funny that the guy who nobody ever sees is the one who had work done.

That performance of Little Things was really good.

Back
Top Bottom