U2 on Japan Aid Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got this in an email from Apple about the album:
"The 38 tracks include some of their biggest hits, featuring an exclusive remix of Lady GaGa's "Born This Way," along with original versions of Katy Perry's "Firework," Bruno Mars' "Talking to the Moon," Adele's "Make You Feel My Love," and more."

Ouch. U2 not even mentioned.

"The 38 tracks include some of their biggest hits, featuring an exclusive remix of Lady GaGa's "Born This Way," along with original versions of Katy Perry's "Firework," Bruno Mars' "Talking to the Moon," Adele's "Make You Feel My Love," and more."

That was obviously appearling to the "iTunes demographic", R.E.M. is not included either and they just released an album.

stealthboy said:

Lots of hits

Jesas, couldn't Lennon have come up with something a bit fresher than trotting out his tired war horse "Imagine" for the gazillionth time? !11! :angry:

He's really disappointing me lately.

this made me laugh a lot more than it should have done.

How fucking sad is it that people are complaining about what song a band picked out of their back catalog for a quickly thrown together tribute album to raise money for a disaster?

The answer is INCREDIBLY SAD.

Back
Top Bottom