U2 Nominated for VMA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 is nominated for an award at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in the "Best Video (That Should Have Won a Moonman)" Category. Here's the competition:

Best Video (That Should Have Won A Moonman)
» David Lee Roth, "California Girls"
» Foo Fighters, "Everlong"
» U2, "Streets Have No Name"
» George Michael, "Freedom"
» OK Go, "Here It Goes Again"
» Tom Petty, "Into the Great Wide Open"
» Dr. Dre (featuring Snoop Dogg), "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
» Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"
» Björk, "Human Behavior"
» Radiohead, "Karma Police"

Click here to vote in the category. The complete list of nominees and information about the awards show can be found here.

Hm, that surprises me quite a bit.

Tried to vote, have to login apparently. :crack:

WHat's OK Go? And Tom Petty and David Lee Roth? Never heard of those.

FUCK MTV, they should have gotten it right the first fucking time around, stupid worthless douche bags.

& no way in hell im logging onto that site to vote. MTV is so awful it is downright offensive.

I'm surprised they're even doing the VMA's anymore. That's valuable time that could be devoted to reality shows about celebrities nobody has heard of or cares about.

Streets? That list is kind of on crack. Karma Police is a horrible video.

Everlong certainly deserves it, great song, awesome/hilarious video.

Cool videos , yes, indeed, but since the early 1990´s that MTV has become a big joke.
Can´t take it seriously anymore. The prizes are all bought by the industry.
Don´t believe the Hype!

Why the fuck is MTV still having VMAs when they don't even show music videos anymore?

Bingo. They should just have a reality tv awards show and change the channel name to RTV. I hate MTV and wish they would go off of the air, and all of the fuckbags that work there would be out of work. Even if they did go back to being somewhat relevant and showing actual music videos, music specials, and concerts on MTV, they still have done far too much damage over the last decade to ever win me back. FUCK EM! assholes

Back
Top Bottom