U2 myspace !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
who runs that page? is u2 even aware of the fact that they have a myspace (music) page.
ps they just uploaded.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and I Will Follow.
how exciting. maby they should add some new songs.

U2 has 196629 friends. That's not much. Poor guys.

:sad:

Takes them forever to add Friends, so that a lot Friends requests expire! I've had a couple of my MySpace friends complain that they keep trying to friend U2's MySpace - they are never added, and then give up after a couple of tries.

Howcome U2 doesn't have a serious myspace page like Oasis? Are they just too cool and too big for it? :)

It seems to me like they just don't give a shit about it...

Howcome U2 doesn't have a serious myspace page like Oasis? Are they just too cool and too big for it? :)

It seems to me like they just don't give a shit about it...

Oh no, no!:dancing:

I know Bono spends the nights to answer all the friendship requests, and that's why they got delays for the album!! You just can't pull him away from the computer!
:wink:

U2 really have yet to utilize the net to its full potential. It's weird. I think McGuiness is just waiting to figure out how they can do that while profiting off it.

Their Facebook page is very sad too (well I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's their official one because the URL only has u2 and not numbers - I maintain the FB page for a more obscure musician and know that Facebook only does that for the big guns), whoever at their record company or their organization can't even put the proper release dates on their albums!

What i find really annoying is that U2.com is a payment site.............So I think "they" (who knows who, and who knows who takes the money from U2.com) would never spend too much time on a free site like MySpace, where you can have any commercial gain. If it wouldn't be for fans sites, we would never know nothing about the band, considering u2.com places a news every 4 years, or if you want some from them, then you must pay. There are so many other bands/musicians sites out there who are plenty of interaction between the musicians themselves and the fans, and full of every day updated news/videos/curiousities etc etc And they're for free. That's why U2 (better, the ones who USE the name U2) will never get any interest in sites like myspace.

ps they just uploaded.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and I Will Follow.
how exciting. maby they should add some new songs.

MySpace Music went through changes recently where they are offering more songs from artists, and some are available for purchase. That is why you are seeing songs like that popping up. It's not just U2.

Back
Top Bottom