U2: Letterman's House Band for a FULL WEEK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have an internet link by any chance? I tried justintv but I couldn't find cbs (i think i don't know how to use it.)

I do not like Katie Couric. Just another annoying blonde in showbiz.

Did they block off the road in front of the studio? and the fans were just at the fence?

I went to Letterman about 7 years ago, with guests Richad Simmons & Giselle Bundcen.

Richard Simmons dressed as a giant turkey (it was right before Thanksgiving), made a big fuss. When he tried to hug Letterman (who has a bad neck, and every guest is instructed not to touch him), Letterman yelled "Somebody get this fucking fag off me!"

Obviously, that line didn't make it on air.

Jeez Letterman's a wanker and as unfunny as hell :|

is there a coat and bag check inside? what do you do with alkl your winter clothes?

I'm so excited but not sure I will make it till 11:30 (west coast)...I got a 6 month old that doesn't let me get much sleep these days. I've got my DVR set up for the whole week.
I wish the boys would give the west coast some love, I mean all they do in NYC. What about us???

lol @ Larry smoking a cigarette while the rest of U2 shovels snow :lol:

That was funny, and it looks like Bono kissing Katie at the commercial break. :lol: sometimes I think these guys' really want to be comedians instead of musicians. :D

I went to Letterman about 7 years ago, with guests Richad Simmons & Giselle Bundcen.

Richard Simmons dressed as a giant turkey (it was right before Thanksgiving), made a big fuss. When he tried to hug Letterman (who has a bad neck, and every guest is instructed not to touch him), Letterman yelled "Somebody get this fucking fag off me!"

Obviously, that line didn't make it on air.

i find this very difficult to believe.

every show is taped live, and if something like that happened it would have made the news and footage of it would have eventually been leaked.

Bawahahahaha I love Letterman's jokes about Rush Limbaugh. :lol: Eastern European gangster. :wink:

No, is there a connection?

South Park. The episode where Randy competes with Bono to take the biggest crap on record. Crap size is measured in "Katie Courics." The end of the episode reveals that Bono doesn't just take the biggest craps, he is the world's biggest crap.

Back
Top Bottom