U2 fan, what are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What are you?

• Atheist

Votes: 33 15.4%
  • Atheist Humanist

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Christian

Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Other religion

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters
I thought he was recently baptized or something? I could have sworn that he switched over to Christian (or at the very least, agnostic) a few years back. :scratch:
Adam is a Bible-believing Christian. I was at the show at the Somerville and I got a chance to talk to Adam outside. The last thing I said to him was God Bless. He answered "God Bless you" and he gave me a wink and a smile. It was obvious he's a believer.

The Bible teaches us that we shouldn't use sarcasm: “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves” (Phil. 2:3). :shame:
And it also teaches that homosexuality is wrong(strange, because it has been proven that you get born as it, and according to christian God is behind every human), we should stone people...

I am also an evangelical Christian, saved.

I believe you have to be a God-fearing believer to truly understand U2's music.

It is like saying "All Athiest listen to U2 because they are making good music and Christian people only listen to them because they are an band with christian lyrics, they dont care about the music"

Well, I'm actually sad that 28 of you are Athiest and 19 of you are "Athiest Humanist" (whatever that is). Keep in mind, the Lord wants us to pray for the unsaved, so I am praying for you all.

God Bless!

Well I`m something of a Christian,I do believe in Christ and the fact the God created everything,though I`m not the type of 'Christian' that is over the top like some people make them out to be. I go with certain ideas if they appeal to me,but if they are extremely crazy,I`ll have to think about it :shh: But I`m ok with things,they don`t bother me mostly,and a fact is that I have been in too many 'churches' to tell you the people in them are all practically liars not the Bible...

Is he serious?
Poe's Law.

I've been leaning toward the Church of the Flying Cookie Monster.
11hgbye.jpg

Well, I'm actually sad that 28 of you are Athiest and 19 of you are "Athiest Humanist" (whatever that is). Keep in mind, the Lord wants us to pray for the unsaved, so I am praying for you all.

God Bless!

Christians has done life worse for homosexual and women. It has stoped sciene alot of times for helping people. I think we should call those people the unsaved, the people who is christian vicitim.

And also Jesus stole almost the whole story of the Hours story(what does Jesus says about stealing?), it is always so intressting to see the excuses by christians after seeing this video:

Begin to watch from time 14:01(in time 30:34 you will also see a very intressting list of all things the bible has stolen)
Zeitgeist, The Movie | Final Edition : PART 1 - Swedish Subtitles

And about prayer, we all know that pray dosnt work, here is a good explanasion.
YouTube - Proving that prayer is superstition

Back
Top Bottom