U2 fan, what are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What are you?

• Atheist

Votes: 33 15.4%
  • Atheist Humanist

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Christian

Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Other religion

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters
Instead of Fake Edge, we need Fake (or real) Bono to register and post in this thread, saying "I Am God".

Where is the Luciferian Satanist option?

:lol: :up:

christian, specifically practicing roman catholic, but i believe there is a big difference between "faith" and "religion" and that religion gets in the way of faith most of the time :shrug:
i can honestly say it has nothing to do as to why i love U2, but it is slightly nice to share some similar ideas with them :shrug:

:lol: :up:

christian, specifically practicing roman catholic, but i believe there is a big difference between "faith" and "religion" and that religion gets in the way of faith most of the time :shrug:
i can honestly say it has nothing to do as to why i love U2, but it is slightly nice to share some similar ideas with them :shrug:

Totally, this thing called 'religion' does get in the way of faith

I consider myself a Christian, but an open-minded one who is more tied to a desire to believe in the truth than a desire to be Christian (but I currently believe the two aren't at all mutually exclusive). But that's just me being an arrogant bastard. :wink:

This is the best answer ever. :love:

I do have a Christian faith myself, but am of the camp that doesn't particularly value "religion". Also, I come from a fairly diverse background of Irish Catholics, Anglo Protestants, and Belarusian Jews, so I don't have any beliefs of exclusivity or superiority of one faction. I believe in God and God is love. The End.

I believe in the divine beauty of the universe which must have been created by a superior being which we will never be able to understand. I do not believe in religion which causes nothing but grief and disaster in the end. True believe lies within oneself not in books.

I figured as such you'd start this thread just so you could bring a debate into it, but this is hardly the forum. Don't get it moved to that other place.

Nope, it wasnt but when people write like that I couldnt avoid to reply with that. I real think it is intressting to see the results in this poll.

What's the difference between an atheist and an atheist humanist?? :hmm:

You can be an Athiest and still be a rasist... A Humanist think that everybody is equal: black-,white-, homosexual- people. An women who does an abort shouldnt been in jail, religion should stop sience... Thats a few things... :)

Back
Top Bottom