U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right. I believe you got mine. :shifty:

:lol: That's amazing.

I live in the middle of nowhere and usually I'm the one waiting while everyone else has the goods.
This is mindblowing!

Come to Europe this leg and you can pick up your copy :tongue: Will probably be faster than waiting for livenation merch co.ltd. to sort their shit out :wink:

:giggle: well.. I never got my email. Its not in my junkfolder or anywhere. So that might be kind of good news for the people who didn't receive one.

I was also thinking maybe they ship out in batches on alphabetical order ? (surnames)

:giggle: well.. I never got my email. Its not in my junkfolder or anywhere. So that might be kind of good news for the people who didn't receive one.

I was also thinking maybe they ship out in batches on alphabetical order ? (surnames)

I know, I was kind of glad to hear they are turning up unannounced!

And I don't think we've ever figured out any rhyme or reason for the way they ship these out!

The logics and logistics of U2.com and live nation will puzzle us untill the end of time.

Not alphabetical - I got me email earlier than anyone I've seen here or on zootopia. Still haven't got the package, but living in Australia means it can take a while.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Got my copy here in Chicago today. Looks awesome. Looking forward to a few spins on the old record player.

I haven't received the email or vinyl yet (Oregon address)... But I renewed til April '15, so maybe that's the reason :hmm:

I live in Oregon (Portland area) and I got it last week.

Curious if the people who are still waiting for an email are on the "don't send me this year's gift, send me next year's gift" list? I usually renew in the late fall right around the time they announce the new gift. I renewed a couple weeks early to get my ticket code, and then ended up with 2 copies of last year's gift. I called and they put me on "the list" to get this year's gift instead. Now I still wait for my email.

Curious if the people who are still waiting for an email are on the "don't send me this year's gift, send me next year's gift" list? I usually renew in the late fall right around the time they announce the new gift. I renewed a couple weeks early to get my ticket code, and then ended up with 2 copies of last year's gift. I called and they put me on "the list" to get this year's gift instead. Now I still wait for my email.

No, not me. I've never requested anything special. Still no email though.

I live in Oregon (Portland area) and I got it last week.

Me too, I guess they kinda follow an order, maybe it depends when you buy the membership. At least I would assume that everyone who asked for this gift in 2014 is gonna get it before me (I bought it in 2015), which is totally fair.

Me too, I guess they kinda follow an order, maybe it depends when you buy the membership. At least I would assume that everyone who asked for this gift in 2014 is gonna get it before me (I bought it in 2015), which is totally fair.

Yeah, it's my dad's membership (I have my own membership but I chose to get North Side Story and he doesn't have a vinyl player so we're swapping) and he got his membership around October/November. It was definitely before the tour was announced.

I renewed last November (the day ATAP was announced). I'm an inaugural U2.com member, my surname starts with "B" and I currently reside in UK. Got my email on 22 July. Parcel not delivered yet.

Any news on digital files?

Annoyed that I changed my address in late January and I just received my email saying they shipped my gift...to the old address.

First world pain...but still a pain ;)

I renewed last November (the day ATAP was announced). I'm an inaugural U2.com member, my surname starts with "B" and I currently reside in UK. Got my email on 22 July. Parcel not delivered yet.

Any news on digital files?

They ship from the West Coast, so may take longer - though some have shown up in Europe? I got mine the same day and it hasn't shown up in Australia.

Annoyed that I changed my address in late January and I just received my email saying they shipped my gift...to the old address.

First world pain...but still a pain ;)

Same. Very annoying.

I think dispatch was prioritised by how quickly you renewed after the announcement. I renewed the day of, and seemed to be in the first round of emails - chocky was the same.

Probably. I believe I waited a while to renew since I had plenty of time left before my exp. date. I'm not actually worried since I've never had a problem receiving any of the gifts ever since the first one.

At least not yet. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom