U2 : Best Act Ever nominee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

j2736

The Fly
hi everyone!

i just saw awhile ago from U2.com that our fave band is nominated under the category "Best Act Ever". i voted already. please vote too if you haven't. thanks!

here's the news from U2's official website :

Your Vote Counts
U2 are nominated in the 2008 MTV Europe Awards. Here's the competition and here's how you vote.

Nominated in the 'Best Act Ever' category, the band are up against a diverse list of acts who we can safely say have never been in the same category before: Green Day, Tokio Hotel, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears... and Rick Astley.

Vote here.

:heart::up:

wtf???

surely this is only worth something when the nominees are justified. only U2 out of that list should be anywhere near this!!

GOGO RICK ASTLEY!

Seriously, I want him to win. That'll prove how ridiculous MTV is these days.

Why bother voting for U2 when they're not getting this award in a thousand years? :shrug:

They're too old for MTV nowadays...

I voted about 15-20 times for what it's worth :shrug:

yes, I am very bored, but stilllllll...we must show support for our band! c'mon vote! :)

Wait wait wait... Britney Spears beat out The Beatles for this list?

Seriously?

:doh:

I voted for Rick Astley 5 times. It's only fair, considering he is the best act of all tiemz.

U2 have at least 5 times as much talent as the other competitors, two of them I haven't even heard of! Who the hell are Tokio Hotel and Rick Astley. :huh:

U2 should be compared with stuff the likes of R.E.M etc.

I didn't see the Jonas Brothers listed as a nominee when I went back, so I felt free to vote for Rick.

Twice.

;)

Back
Top Bottom