U2 and MTV EMA Discussion 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best Group: Jonas Brothers?!

Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing about that nomination.

To be on-topic here, I truly hope they'll win at least Best Live Act. If Beyonce or Lady Gaga wins that one (both of them lip-sync live as far as I know) the music industry is officially dead in my eyes.

oh, so THAT will finally prove to you that it's officially dead?

everything has been leading up this point, in other words?

...really. ?

i don't know how it is for MTV Europe, but in America i have always wondered why they bother with a VMA show since they dont play fucking videos! Thats sort of like ESPN giving out a prize for best Hamburger. I think You Tube should do the honors and MTV should just go away.

if I could take a moment…

"^" generally means you are responding two posts above you (if you simply respond to the post above you, you don't need to include a "^") and "^^" means you are responding three posts above you...

To cut back on further confusion, I suggest using the Quote button.

Thank you and goodnight.

if I could take a moment…

"^" generally means you are responding two posts above you (if you simply respond to the post above you, you don't need to include a "^") and "^^" means you are responding three posts above you...

To cut back on further confusion, I suggest using the Quote button.

Thank you and goodnight.

I usually use the quote button, just didn't in these past couple responses for some reason.

lady gaga has come out with some of the best pop music in the last year and a half, and i don't think many people can disagree with me on that.

her lyrics are pretty funny too.

i'm guessing the lot of you who are ragging on lady gaga also don't like girls aloud, beyonce, etc... am i right?

i feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom